Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

The fruity pebbles remind me of the lebron low 16 draft days…

3B28D1D3-E6E7-4BB2-931B-D9D905961AFD.jpeg

JS”

I don't mind the look of the pebbles at all. I know everyone expects something crazy when they hear fruity pebbles but I think they're tastefully done. Interested to see them in hand to see how much the print pops from behind the mesh. I think a blue swoosh the color of Fred's tie would have been a nice touch on the midsole though. All in all I'm not mad at them at all

The fruity pebbles remind me of the lebron low 16 draft days…

3B28D1D3-E6E7-4BB2-931B-D9D905961AFD.jpeg

JS”

it does remind me of the draft days it's like them mixed with the 15s underneath FP, overall i think they're nice, i shouldn't get them but i prob will since so far i only want 2 colorways of 19s

it does remind me of the draft days it's like them mixed with the 15s underneath FP, overall i think they're nice, i shouldn't get them but i prob will since so far i only want 2 colorways of 19s
I've added these to my small list. I want leopards, uniforms, chosen 1, now these

They should get LeBron in the design and performance process. Maybe he'll stick with that model for the season
I'm cool with a low even though I think it's an nba fad because everyone wants to wear kobes (Anthony Davis, constant injuries, ankle rolling at 11 foot 9, ahem). I really hope Petries weird *** can do the 20th justice. I thought the jordan 20 was beautiful. Probably not the greatest performer of all time but I'd rather have a beautiful tribute. I vote to let tinker and Ken link get involved

When he rolls his ankle? Sure as hell is true. If he at least wore mids he would have a lot more protection from rolls
He has been rolling his ankle his entire career. Started in NOLA when he was wearing Mids/Highs.

Bron has rolled his ankle a crap ton in the last few years… He was in Mids/Highs.

You’re gonna roll it no matter what.

A lot of that has to do with the support in the midsole

If you’re going to roll your ankle, it’s going to roll regardless of the shoe. I’ve rolled my ankle more in mids than in lows. Kobe 9 lows have been my go to to play in since they came out.

AD also came down on someone’s foot if I’m mistaken. That’s not a low tops fault. Edit -slid off the back of Gobert’s foot.

If you’re going to roll your ankle, it’s going to roll regardless of the shoe. I’ve rolled my ankle more in mids than in lows. Kobe 9 lows have been my go to to play in since they came out.

AD also came down on someone’s foot if I’m mistaken. That’s not a low tops fault. Edit -slid off the back of Gobert’s foot.
I've played in AJ XX's before. That strap has saved my ankle from bending to the point of me feeling like its was going to get rolled many times.

Back
Top Bottom