Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

althought I’ve never ordered from them, WishATL is a legitimate company that’s been in business a while. I can’t speak of their online/email customer service and c.s. support issues and I’m sorry you’re going through what you are. Like i told you a few days, gotta be patient. Once it’s been 3 weeks exactly, contact your credit card company and file a dispute/chargeback.
I understand what you're saying, but there's no patience when you don't respond to people and have had their money in your possession for this long. I don't doubt that they're legitimate but it's just completely unacceptable. When I know people on here got theirs in just a few days and I'm over here 2 weeks later without the package even in the usps system yet and they won't respond to my emails? Nah I don't play that

The fifth email I have had to send to wishATL about my sweatsuits with the others going unresponded. I would strongly recommend not ordering from this company. Their customer service is horrendous. They have had my money for 2 weeks and usps isn't even possession of my package. They have no phone customer support whatsoever and they do not reply to emails. As someone who has their own business I can say that this is the most unacceptable experience I've ever had buying shoes.

might as well take a trip to the actual store like **** is up lol

I understand what you're saying, but there's no patience when you don't respond to people and have had their money in your possession for this long. I don't doubt that they're legitimate but it's just completely unacceptable. When I know people on here got theirs in just a few days and I'm over here 2 weeks later without the package even in the usps system yet and they won't respond to my emails? Nah I don't play that

im totally wit cha my man. I’m constantly on the phone with merchants when i dont get my stuff within a week or so, so i feel your pain.

What if you do the pay option where they split the payments in 4? Can you do a charge back then?
Now y’all getting me worried. :rofl:

now mind you in my case they wasted no time shipping once the money clear .

What if you do the pay option where they split the payments in 4? Can you do a charge back then?
Now y’all getting me worried. :rofl:

now mind you in my case they wasted no time shipping once the money clear .
You can, actually. In my case, I didn’t initiate it. The seller cancelled the order. The virtual card gets refunded, and your service will give you back the total amount of payments you made. Even if you made all four of your payments, too.

Tha ****....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-114700_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-114700_Gmail.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 164
Crazy **** man. Glad your request got processed. I submitted a missing mail form. Guess we'll see what happens from here

Bro I hope you get refunded or they send you a replacement pair. They’re in the office. I get it that the mail abroad has been slow and when they received your order it was around the same time that the So So Def x Trae Young event took place which ATL showed out heavy for. But still. No excuse.

Bro I hope you get refunded or they send you a replacement pair. They’re in the office. I get it that the mail abroad has been slow and when they received your order it was around the same time that the So So Def x Trae Young event took place which ATL showed out heavy for. But still. No excuse.
I don't even know how long I'm supposed to have to wait on this missing mail claim. Straight up headache

I don't even know how long I'm supposed to have to wait on this missing mail claim. Straight up headache

its 21 days from receipt by USPS. They submit a notice of investigation with the local office that was supposed to pick up the package and if (when) they deem they cant find it (2-7 days) is when you can finally request a refund & get the refund.
I had to go thru something very similar with them earlier this year for a pair of Yeezys that i ordered from FNL. hella frustrating i know

I wouldn't give up hope, I've had some USPS orders sit without updates for like two weeks before actually updating the shipping and a couple orders like that got delivered for me today. I think USPS infrastructure is just wrecked right now.

Back
Top Bottom