Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I’ve seen other folks say TTS.

I want to say the Rashards were the US version so same width.

And as always…YMMV. If possible, try the shoe on first.

I’ve tried half size up and if you’re balling, I don’t think they will perform as well as your TTS with the snug fit and lockdown.

I’ve tried half size up and if you’re balling, I don’t think they will perform as well as your TTS with the snug fit and lockdown.
Def TTS for hooping, 0.5 sz up for casual

Yep I had the Same experience. Half size up and my foot was slipping a bit. My friend put me on to these shoe stretchers, gonna use those in my debut once I get em. But just in case I got them in EP this time. My regular release violet frost are breaking in well true to size.

I personally haven’t tried the EPs. I know NW’s first review was based on the Rashards which he got in the US. He recommended TTS. It’s the last few where he has gotten EP for click generation. I know a few have ordered from the same vendor on eBay he has.

I typically go tts but this model i had to go up .5.

Wonder if well get as many colorways for the 20 as we did with the 19s.

Also, since these are lows, will there be a v1 and v2 model? A high version?
🤔

I know the line has dipped in high top and low top version as options for the discerning baller but don’t see the need for a high top version. I think the youngins want low tops. Don’t try to fix what ain’t broken.

Yep I had the Same experience. Half size up and my foot was slipping a bit. My friend put me on to these shoe stretchers, gonna use those in my debut once I get em. But just in case I got them in EP this time. My regular release violet frost are breaking in well true to size.
Can you share the shoe stretcher info, please? I’m in the market for one lol :nerd:

20221215_191939.jpg

Yeah I really like the xmas pair the more pics I see. 🔥 If I get them, I'm going to do white laces in one of them, though.

-foe

junjdm junjdm Great pics as always.
Appreciate it 🙏
If the green is as saturated as those pics, then I'm game for them. But if they look more like this, then maybe not. https://www.sneakerfiles.com/nike-lebron-20-christmas-fj4955-300-release-date-info/
When I edit I try to make it look as close as possible to how it looks in person
^ Agreed. I need the green to be how it is in darker pics, not lighter.

-foe
If you get a chance to see them in person you'll see how nice they are

Lebron 20 Xmas-1.jpg

Lebron 20 Xmas-3.jpg

Lebron 20 Xmas-2.jpg

Lebron 20 Xmas-4.jpg

Xmas came early for me......on foot shots next....stay tuned!
I think the main reason why people hated on these (myself included) is because there was a rumor these were supposed to look like grinches.

But these low key fire.

Back
Top Bottom