Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Y’all killing me with these username in thread titles lol

i thought Nike was launching a Lebron sneaker honoring Kobe. I’m searching through the thread looking for info like a doof smh

like damn where the Kobe/Bron shoe at lol

Y’all killing me with these username in thread titles lol

i thought Nike was launching a Lebron sneaker honoring Kobe. I’m searching through the thread looking for info like a doof smh

like damn where the Kobe/Bron shoe at lol
Nah like I’m ligit eating popcorn as I read through these past 5 pages. A lot can happen overnight here on this thread 😵‍💫
image.jpg

They should've just put the outrigger on the 15s. I stopped wearing them after tweaking my ankle. Too high of a ride to not have lateral stability.
Had one of my worst ankle sprains to date in the 15s… loved the shoe but playing in them was a gamble for sure

Had one of my worst ankle sprains to date in the 15s… loved the shoe but playing in them was a gamble for sure
Worst ankle rolling experiences I ever encountered were in flightposite 1s. Man I feel like the soles on those things were only 2 inches wide. I always caught it before it really rolled over but I remember it happening to me 3 times in one game in the eggplants

Bruh, navigating this thread is a pain in the ***, I still can’t find pics of the shoe, it’s just bickering for pages and pages

Not to let too much out the bag until I can confirm more, these will retail at $200. Also, the colorways will pay homage to all the teams Lebron played for YES there will be a Cavaliers and Heat colorway. Also there will be a multicolor colorway. And another thing I got from a reliable source, this wasn’t the original Lebron 20 at first. The original 20 was scrapped because it was “too much air” and it was a higher cut. Kinda like the Lebron 6/Zoom Power situation. Once I get some style codes I will be sure to share them on here. I’ll try to get them next week when my friend gets back to work.
What’s good NT fam, I was able to get style codes for a few men and GS colorways.
BF5687FE-7A2F-498D-B406-4984AB424E05.jpeg

62CE1014-7A6E-4AA1-BB68-53FE507B0D20.jpeg

Does him showing of a tracksuit for the lebron 20 mean that nike is bringing back his clothing line. Maybe I've been super out of touch but I don't really remember any apparel for the last few lebrons. At least not like what it was at the beginning and middle parts of his line.

I like the colors if there’s a corresponding 20 colorway

If nike/lbj history is any indication, there will be a corresponding cw. In my experience & recollection, they have only released apparel with matching cw shoes. Apparel usually got released hella early than the shoes, but it eventually all made sense

Back
Top Bottom