Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Wrong thread i know: AD loves his reverse grinches. Hopefully they’ll get a GR or limited release

AA522F2E-9942-45EC-A4A5-7670A20B5287.jpeg

From what I’m getting every store around me getting that purple and gold pair Aladdin outfit looking pair and none are getting the Time Machine ones.

the fact that Bron took off the strap of his right pair maybe hints for they messed up the whole production and every pair has the upside down L23 logo on the right strap. if thats the case im really not suprised. usual Nike ****ery

still IN for these Maccabi’s

Those actually look more plane than the new ones. Two of those sets didn’t even have letter/number outlines. Threw the other team color on the trim and looked like they forgot to add the outline. Actually less personality imo.

Been waiting ALL WEEKEND to see Bron in some FRESH XX’s only to show up in some 2’s…🙄

The 20's have a lot of hype right now, so they are likely to sell out on RD at full retail.
These appear to not have that same trajectory IMO, so him wearing it might influence some people to want them now, which should help sales.

PO

The 20's have a lot of hype right now, so they are likely to sell out on RD at full retail.
These appear to not have that same trajectory IMO, so him wearing it might influence some people to want them now, which should help sales.

PO

Raises hand after pic posted 🙋🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom