Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Was at the doctors and since I was still waiting in the exam room I took off my shorts and shoes to get this pic

20221106_143540.jpg

Finishline deal has me hoping we’ll see more sales/discount soon. Waiting for the trinitys to be discount eligible on NDC…

Allegedly, that was one of the contributing factors he had to get up out of Miami. Let’s just say he wasn’t only in his prime on the court and the wife didn’t like the numbers he was putting up off court.

To be fair his Cleveland numbers resulted in a kid the first time through. Savanah is an absolute gem of a person. LeBron definitely has a great shell keeping his rep publicly safe. Google Sharon Reed.

What makes you guys say these will see the outlet soon? I know there's always pairs here and there that pop up randomly but I don't see FSR's or anything like that for quite some time. Last I looked at the numbers these were selling pretty well right?

That child isn’t featured in the ads for this shoe. If Lebron has engaged in any chicanery eg PEDs, infidelity, etc. He’s hid it well.

Think it’s pretty dope Brony is in the ads.

Back
Top Bottom