Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Combed through a few pages and couldn’t find anything.

Are the green suede ones holding up for actual basketball use? Or are they getting scraped/look bad? I’m debating between asg and olive green. Do they fit the same too?
I've tried both and they fit about the same. I only played once in the the olives so far but I don't think you'd be able to tell aside from dust on the bottom. They seem as durable as the knit pairs.

Did anyone else get one of these? Forgot all about it after I sent them my address. It was free 🤷🏾‍♂️
IMG_0922.jpeg

Tried these on for the first time yesterday, wow…. They felt amazing. Love the cushion and how light they feel. Definitely gonna cop on discount.

Extremely weird but all the email headers looked fine and all they wanted was size and address. Didn’t ask for money or anything.
Hmm 🤔 I remember doing the same, filing out an email with my address 🤞🏻 but it felt like forever ago 😂 I’m not holding my breath. Congratulations 🎊

Arches were killing me after my first two games last night. Felt fine after unlacing and resting a little before putting back on. I've had this issue before, notably on the kobe 11. Not sure if it's me or the shoes.

Arches were killing me after my first two games last night. Felt fine after unlacing and resting a little before putting back on. I've had this issue before, notably on the kobe 11. Not sure if it's me or the shoes.

It's happened to a lot of people with this shoe. I tried to use some shoe stretchers and played in mine a couple times to loose them up but they were just constrictive for me so they went back. Hope yours ultimately break in for you.

I remember hearing about this but between work and my personal life I get over 25-50 emails per day I barely check them. Mine is probably still there 🥺😔😒

Did anyone else get one of these? Forgot all about it after I sent them my address. It was free 🤷🏾‍♂️
IMG_0922.jpeg

Is there a sure confirmation that the translucent outsoles (IE. Time Machine, UNINTERRUPTED, Debut, etc) are prone to faster wear than the non-translucent soles like the Trinity and Lifers?

The orange pair looks better with black laces. Not sure how I feel about removing the swooshes. Looks clean but also weird.

Back
Top Bottom