Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Yepp 100 percent facts. They weren’t bad (I had 2 purrrs 🤷🏻‍♂️) but solars definitely were more sought after

Yep and even solars didn’t sell out instantly but they definitely sold more than sprites. I had a small spot by me that had like 6-7 pairs of solars marked down to like $100 flat so I got to hook up a few NTers for less than retail :pimp:

Im from England but now live in Phoenix Az as of October 2015

I used to get 90% of my shoes on ebay as they didnt release in Europe now Im stateside its crazy to see its swung the other way on big releases

Phoenix doesnt have a huge sneaker culture its more alternative n skate here sadly most people here are bummy so I can normaly grab releases from HOH raffles but we dont get the limited stuff.

Here Iam stateside buying shoes in Europe to be sent to my parents to ship here the games completely 180ed.

Yeah, I moved here from the Bay Area a few years ago and the sneaker scene in Phoenix is definitely limited. I do see a lot of random shops in the malls now that sell limited sneakers but they're for prices higher than StockX.

good lord...I tried to wear my HWC today that I got TTS, thought my toe was going to bust out the front of them.

I bought the Lakers pair TTS as well, but I swear those fit snug but fine. Pulled them out and sure enough, they feel better than the HWC.

Sizing on the 8 sucks.

I've actually never owned a pair of the lows...do they fit the same as the V2 mids?

good lord...I tried to wear my HWC today that I got TTS, thought my toe was going to bust out the front of them.

I bought the Lakers pair TTS as well, but I swear those fit snug but fine. Pulled them out and sure enough, they feel better than the HWC.

Sizing on the 8 sucks.

I've actually never owned a pair of the lows...do they fit the same as the V2 mids?
V2 lows fit more TTS than V1 mids.

Sizing on the 8 sucks.

Go half size up too for the V2

Yeah, I moved here from the Bay Area a few years ago and the sneaker scene in Phoenix is definitely limited. I do see a lot of random shops in the malls now that sell limited sneakers but they're for prices higher than StockX.

Yea I dont mess with those stores I know theres been a few in Az Mills and theres a few around the Biltmore Area Been had those is one that sells dusty second hand kicks for OD prices

Sounds Practical
1624801480079.gif

In for a second cancel. First Stock X, now Goat. I knew that $356 shipped was too good to be true. At least it looks like they tried to get another pair.
E5207473-F716-43E4-BA4F-CF748B620775.jpeg

I hate how they say we tried to fulfill your order. If you tried then give me the shoes. I'm sure there was another pair that was probably priced higher but they didn't want to pay the difference.

Can the inverse apply? You cancel an order on GOAT if you’re not satisfied with the wait time?

You have to cancel before the seller clicks “confirm” so once they click confirm GOAT basically just plays the wait game.

I wanted 5 days for a seller to ship once and I emailed GOAT on day 3. They replied back on the 5th day (After seller shipped) saying the seller the seller shipped they will wait on it to arrive and order can only be cancelled by buyer before seller clicks confirm in that first 24 hours

Back
Top Bottom