Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
For those who ordered from GOAT to how lon after did you get an update? Ordered mine on friday around 11 AM.
I ordered mine last Wednesday my time, seller confirmed asap, then 2 days later said dropped off. With these shoes if it's not moving quickly my guess is seller ain't fulfilling the order. From friday at 5pm my time til monday morning 8am it still had dropped off as the status until I emailed Goat and they said seller didnt drop off. Lots of sellers on Goat have been flaking on these.

For those who ordered from GOAT to how lon after did you get an update? Ordered mine on friday around 11 AM.
Less than 24 hours, ordered on the 24th in the am and it shipped on the 26th. Just checked tracking right now and it departed from Miami already. It's coming form Hong Kong.

Well my order was on 6/23 and still is sitting on seller packaging. I'm not feeling good about this.
Yup. Not looking good.

Thing is tho...prices are under 350 and US release hasn't even happened yet. I think once that happens prices will def be sub 300 without this cancellation BS. Like gotta act fast though and buy right at the release if you can't get for retail. Take advantage of everyone trying to sell pairs at the same time. I'm not confident Goat will find a replacement seller but I'll just hold out til the US release and see if I can double up cheaper then.

Yo

Attachments

• 1624855703683.jpg
    1624855703683.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 220
Sx 10.5 will be delivered 7/6 and goat 10 just says it’s been shipped to goat in the app, but I think I ran into the same issue of them just marking it as shipped

I placed my order on June 23rd and the purchase was accepted the same day and shipped out the next day. I received an update yesterday that the item was accepted via customs (shipped via Hong Kong) and will arrive today. Assuming the shoes are in good shape, I'm very pleased by the turn around time.

My 2nd South Beach order skipped all the way from seller packaging to delivered to GOAT, the seller must have dropped them off in person

Yeah it was, first order got cancelled and i recopped at $30 more
What was the first purchase price? I doubt they are going to find me a seller on mine. My purchase price was $290 and an 11 is currently $330 ish. Just going through the motions at this point.

Back
Top Bottom