Nike Lunarcharge Thread: Wide release 02/04/17

View media item 2423435
Things are comfy as a motherbedder.

UBs are comfy but the firmness of these give them the edge.

Glad I picked them up on f&f for $50

Edit: I went with an 11.5 and they fit perfect. 10.5 in most shoes but 11 in runners. The extra .5 is negligible but a better fit

Last edited:

Edit: I went with an 11.5 and they fit perfect. 10.5 in most shoes but 11 in runners. The extra .5 is negligible but a better fit
@Edshoecator  Your sizing is the same as mine. Have you ever tried to run in these by any chance? 

View media item 2423435

I got these with the access pass as well for about $40. Best deal of the year for me so far. These are great on the go/beaters for the price.

I got to get around to getting me a pair of these when i have the opportunity. Was thinking about getting a pair this past weekend but I came up on a pair of Flyknit Mercurials at ross for $60 that scratched the itch lol

I got to get around to getting me a pair of these when i have the opportunity. Was thinking about getting a pair this past weekend but I came up on a pair of Flyknit Mercurials at ross for $60 that scratched the itch lol

You're a 12? I'll keep an eye out at my local outlet for you.

flyknit mercs for $60
eek.gif
looks like i am headed to my local Ross
Very Happy with them

I have yet to try a collared ankle Nike sig...[emoji]129300[/emoji]
Comfort seems like it would be an issue.
However those do look nice.

I got those mercurials as well. Best shoes I've ever bought. I literally love sneaker collars now to the point where I understand why Nike and Adidas are both getting out of the separated tongue market for this generation of their sneakers. Do it man, not for 200 dollars, but if you can find a pair if 80 bucks or less, totally worth it. It'll change your life.

I got those mercurials as well. Best shoes I've ever bought. I literally love sneaker collars now to the point where I understand why Nike and Adidas are both getting out of the separated tongue market for this generation of their sneakers. Do it man, not for 200 dollars, but if you can find a pair if 80 bucks or less, totally worth it. It'll change your life.

If I see some styles with the collar at my local outlet, I will definitely try them on and see what I think. I'm kind of old school, so I don't like to have my pants dropping over my shoes, whether jeans or athletic pants, etc, so it's me interesting to find some type of solution for that. I'm still going to check it out though.

These just landed at my outlets. I'm a tts 13. No larger sizes seem to exist. Should I just forget about this shoe?

Back
Top Bottom