Nike Lunarcharge Thread: Wide release 02/04/17

So back to sizing issue again. Initial colorway has yet to hit my local spot and I have a doubt that that this charge may not make it.

Found a 9 US online but my 2 lunarepic highs are both 9.5 and perfectly fits me.

Do I go for a 10, settle for a 9 or wait up until I find my 9.5?

Appreciate all your kind inputs NT brethren :smokin

I might be the minorty but I don't like the fact of how adidas is taking over although I own a few UB, hope Nike makes a killing with these ...

I was kidding around but I have been on the lunar train for some years now at least since 2011 never tried any boost...

So back to sizing issue again. Initial colorway has yet to hit my local spot and I have a doubt that that this charge may not make it.

Found a 9 US online but my 2 lunarepic highs are both 9.5 and perfectly fits me.

Do I go for a 10, settle for a 9 or wait up until I find my 9.5?

Appreciate all your kind inputs NT brethren
smokin.gif
I went with my Lunarepic size since the majority of people are recommending going half a size up for these. If the size 9.5 you already have in the Lunarepic fits pretty snug with not a lot of toe room, you may be able to get away with the size 10 in these with thicker socks. Or alternatively, if the size 9.5 in your Lunarepics are already a half a size up and have a lot of toe room, you may be okay with a size 9 in these. It's all personal preference but your best bet is to try and hunt down a size 9.5 in the Lunarcharge just to be safe though.

I hoping they spread the releases out, they already said the olive drop that day. I can't give Nike all my money at once...

I'm passing on the olives since that cw just doesn't appeal to me. But these Triple Blacks on the other hand are perfect and I need them as soon as possible.
laugh.gif

And I'm glad that Nike is continuing to drop cws for the Lunarcharge back to back to get them going. I'm sure the cw releases will die down a little and spread out a bit in a couple months unless they really take off but I appreciate Nike not making us wait months for those Triple Blacks in order to try and build hype.

Last edited:

Coppped!!! :smokin

I went with my Lunarepic size since the majority of people are recommending going half a size up for these. If the size 9.5 you already have in the Lunarepic fits pretty snug with not a lot of toe room, you may be able to get away with the size 10 in these with thicker socks. Or alternatively, if the size 9.5 in your Lunarepics are already a half a size up and have a lot of toe room, you may be okay with a size 9 in these. It's all personal preference but your best bet is to try and hunt down a size 9.5 in the Lunarcharge just to be safe though.

Repped. I'll probably settle for the 9.5. Cheers!

Last edited:
Mine LunarCharges should reach tomorrow, really curious bout how comfortable they are. 

But really think with Adidas being a serious competitor to Nike is a good thing for us, Nike have been releasing better CWs in the FK Racers and CWs in these LunarCharge seems pretty well thought out.

Maybe it's just me liking more monochrome stuff,,

I would definitely recommend going .5 size up. Got a size 9.5 tried on for retail + fees if anyone is interested. 

Bet they make a volt CW
laugh.gif
but I want to see a tan CW and all white, maybe a light blue too...
I'm crossing my fingers that a tan cw is up next for the Lunarcharge. OG Oreo + Triple Black + Tan Lunarcharge would be the perfect trio.

Wore my pair most of the day. Cushioning is great. Only minor complaint is that the heel kinda irritates my achilles area. A little more padding there would have been nice.

Tan pair would definitely be nice. Knowing Nike, I wouldn't be surprised if they made an infrared AM90 inspired colorway.

Won't ever mess with cncpts again, I'm highly pissed right now, but nothing I can do but hope for rerelease somewhere down the line...

Back
Top Bottom