Nike Lunarcharge Thread: Wide release 02/04/17

Anyone who owns a pair know if i could get away with a half size down?

They have every size here but a size 12 [emoji]128529[/emoji]
nah i doubt it man. the general consensus seems to be that these run on the small side and people have experienced heel issues as well so sizing down would be a bad idea.

nah i doubt it man. the general consensus seems to be that these run on the small side and people have experienced heel issues as well so sizing down would be a bad idea.

Ok thanks for the heads up.

I can't even find a pair on ebay in 12 in this CW.

Usually when retail stores sell out can find a pair on there.

Didnt realize how sought after these were?

Anyone who owns a pair know if i could get away with a half size down?

They have every size here but a size 12 [emoji]128529[/emoji]
I owned the original cw in a half a size up and experienced heel problems so got rid of them, so definitely don't half a size down in these. Try to get at least half a size up, if not a full size up. They run very short and it is recommended to get at least a half a size up from your typical Nike size.

Last edited:
SNKRS has all the new CW dropping today except the blues. I'm guessing they were just pushed back not sold out...

SNKRS has all the new CW dropping today except the blues. I'm guessing they were just pushed back not sold out...
Knew it was a fake sell out at 'launch'...

In other news, my TB LC should be here later today in the larger size. Interested to see how the larger size affects fit, specifically the heel area.

Last edited:
that makes sense, i was so confused as to why they sold out immediately on the original release date..but i ended up ordering from champs and had to pay shipping :frown:

that makes sense, i was so confused as to why they sold out immediately on the original release date..but i ended up ordering from champs and had to pay shipping :frown:
Me too man. Kinda bummed I had to pay shipping for them from Eastbay release day since there is still an FSR but now with free shipping at FL/Champs/EB/FA now that it is not a launch item anymore. Oh well though.

Got the original LE colorway in 10.5 if anyone needs. Had to grab an 11 instead so the 10.5 is up for grabs lol.

Got my blackouts in today from champs. Kind of disappointed, shoe just didnt do it for me..worst of all they definitely fit a size too small. I'm a 13 in everything Nike, these will need to be a 14 for me to wear them comfortably:/

^ I have the opposite situation.

I went half a size up but def. could have fit my true size. Lol

May exchange for my size and see if they grow on me.

Hey everyone. These definitely run at LEAST a half size small, maybe even a full size. Have a 10.5 coming in the mail, and I'm sitting on a 10 right now. Up for grabs if anyone wants it; I'm in Brooklyn NY.

Tried on the bone cw today at Nike Soho, fit is a little different compared to the OG. Anyone else notice that? Lot of lateral support on that pair

Yeah, bones still fit snug. IMO size up at least 1/2 a size.i usually wear 9.5, 10 was snug and 10.5 was loose around my heel. if they made 10 1/4 it'd be money lol. Fit is just weird on this shoe

So I finally got my larger size of the Lunarcharge in so I thought I would update everyone on how sizing up affects the heel fit/Achilles rubbing issue:

My Triple Black Lunarcharge Essential are a full size up from my TTS and my Premium LE Lunarcharge were a half a size up from my TTS (same size as my Lunarepics). To recap, I got rid of my Premium LE cw due to them being way too small size wise and the constant rubbing of the Achilles/heel due to the tightness and construction/shape of the heel collar. I tried the Triple Black Essential in a full size up to see how this would affect this heel issue, but unfortunately it did not help much. Due to the extra room, I can fit a thicker sock which helps the heel collar rubbing my skin raw a little, but I can already see that they won’t be comfortable after a long day’s wear.

Size wise, the full size up from my TTS fits much better. I can safely say that the Lunarcharge do in fact run a full size too small so order accordingly.

I really am truly disappointed with the fit of the heel collar on the Lunarcharge and the fact that it digs into the Achilles/heel rubbing the skin raw. It has something to do with the construction/shape of the heel collar how it curves inward since sizing up did not really help this issue. I love everything else about the shoe, especially the midsole, so I am pretty frustrated that they are practically unwearable as they are now. Had they been comfortable and not rubbed the heel like they do, I would have bought almost all of the cws. Had such high hopes for the Luanrcharge but I was let down greatly. Hopefully Nike is listening and will fix this heel fit issue sooner rather than later. I don't plan on picking up another pair until/if this heel issue is ever fixed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom