Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

The SA I went to didn't have +!@%, not even the LG2.
30t6p3b.gif
I'll try another store tomorrow.

how do these fit? i tried searching the thread but... nothin. guess i ain't searchin right....

how do these fit? i tried searching the thread but... nothin. guess i ain't searchin right....

^TRUE to SIZE, Big.

Considering these now...
34y8ig1.jpg

11gnfa0.png

Ordering these soon.
14ilmhi.png

Speckles were PSed
happy.gif

It's almost time to move on from the FR2.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

^TRUE to SIZE, Big.

Considering these now...
34y8ig1.jpg

11gnfa0.png

Ordering these soon.
14ilmhi.png

Speckles were PSed
happy.gif

It's almost time to move on from the FR2.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Speckles are an ID option? It's what the midsole needed.

Which Sports Authority in NorCal (South Bay preferrably) has the LG 3 so I can use the 25% coupon?

Speckles are an ID option? It's what the midsole needed.

Which Sports Authority in NorCal (South Bay preferrably) has the LG 3 so I can use the 25% coupon?

That Grinch ID is dope. I have these at work but the GR colorways we have aren't appealing enough to me to try it out. Though i've heard nothing but great news about LunarGlides

That Grinch ID is dope. I have these at work but the GR colorways we have aren't appealing enough to me to try it out. Though i've heard nothing but great news about LunarGlides

Dang! It look like there'll be another dark-based LG3 acquisition for me soon... DOPE, frazier!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Dang! It look like there'll be another dark-based LG3 acquisition for me soon... DOPE, frazier!

Found a SA that had the anthracite/volt but passed on it. I'll stick with my one pair of LG2 and volt AM11 for now.

Found a SA that had the anthracite/volt but passed on it. I'll stick with my one pair of LG2 and volt AM11 for now.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

pictures dont do them justice,,by far my favorite lunarglide 1 2 or 3

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

pictures dont do them justice,,by far my favorite lunarglide 1 2 or 3

So I love the feel of the LG1 and LG2

Anyone else NOT like the feel of the LG3?

IMO they feel a lot more bulky and less springy... maybe the LG3 have to be worn in?

So I love the feel of the LG1 and LG2

Anyone else NOT like the feel of the LG3?

IMO they feel a lot more bulky and less springy... maybe the LG3 have to be worn in?

Back
Top Bottom