Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

2yxf9sm.jpg

2yngztg.jpg

Picked up these for $65 each

i just picked up the black red model 454164-008 for $59.99 from runningwarehouse....i love that site

i just picked up the black red model 454164-008 for $59.99 from runningwarehouse....i love that site

I prefer the LG3 over lunareclipse. So I'd still buy them if I were you Pharmboy.
It has better forefoot cushioning in my opinion.

ID idea:

sblg3profile.jpg

sblg3.jpg

I prefer the LG3 over lunareclipse. So I'd still buy them if I were you Pharmboy.
It has better forefoot cushioning in my opinion.

ID idea:

sblg3profile.jpg

sblg3.jpg

just noticed (I could be late
laugh.gif
) but LG3 sheilds are up on ID with a lot of color options....

just noticed (I could be late
laugh.gif
) but LG3 sheilds are up on ID with a lot of color options....

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Anyone cop the LG3 Breathe, yet? Was wondering what the dark grey colorway looked like in person.
we have those in our store. doesn't really look too dark, very nice and breathable. may cop a pair for running.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Anyone cop the LG3 Breathe, yet? Was wondering what the dark grey colorway looked like in person.
we have those in our store. doesn't really look too dark, very nice and breathable. may cop a pair for running.

^NDC clearance with 20% off code GRANDSLAM, ends the 22nd.

Got this coming in. Can't pass for $52 with tax. Will replace my LG2.
nike-lunarglide-3-2012-1.jpg

Here's my contribution for this month.....

As some may know, I manage the Men's Shoes department for the Nordstrom in Paramus, NJ. Our Half-Yearly sale is coming up, and I am taking pre-sale orders starting today. Here are some highlights:

NLG3MD-1.jpg

LG3 Breathe Cool Grey $74.90 from $110

11026_Nike_LunarGlide_Mens_hr.jpg

LG3 $74.90 from $110

If interested in securing your size, e-mail me at hafiz.azly@nordstrom.com or give me a call at the store (201)843-1122 x1500 and ask for me by name - Hafiz

hey fam above me, I can't quote you from my phone but are the volt/black/orange lunarglide 3's gonna be popping up at all nordstroms or just yours?

I could really use a pair, or three of my all time favorite running shoes.

Went into Champ's today to grab some socks for my son (he won them betting me that the celtics would win last night), and I was shocked to see lunarglide 4's! Will post a pic in a minute if I can figure out how to do it from my phone. BTW, they were a bright but slightly lighter shade of orange, if that makes sense. AND, they were EXTREMELY comfortable! Like butter..

Yes, those! The orange pops much more than in that pic but less than the orange on the flourescent orange FR's. They looked great IMO-nice shape and, like I said, felt incredible!! Maybe a little less sturdy or solid than the previous model, but very comfortable..

yes, I too have heard from people that the lunarglide 4's are more cushioned than the 3's. I love cushion on my shoes so will see.

meanwhile ima hunt down my favorite lunarglide 3 colorways.

Back
Top Bottom