Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Here are two pairs just in a few days ago. I'm completely happy with  my pair. I'd make some changes to my girl's pair, but she likes them and I doubt she wants to wait another month. The colors on mine are obvious, but her flint grey base and black overlay isn't contrasting enough imo. And the red accents come off as a bit too light. I'd prefer the challenge red accents to be as strong as the base of my pair looks. Anyway... on to the pics. Free Run 2 ID's are next!

Here are two pairs just in a few days ago. I'm completely happy with  my pair. I'd make some changes to my girl's pair, but she likes them and I doubt she wants to wait another month. The colors on mine are obvious, but her flint grey base and black overlay isn't contrasting enough imo. And the red accents come off as a bit too light. I'd prefer the challenge red accents to be as strong as the base of my pair looks. Anyway... on to the pics. Free Run 2 ID's are next!

Again... DOPE iDs, especially the CR pair, 808!

LG3iD builder was just corrected. The Base matches the Netting now.

Some designs for fun...
287dxtf.png

McYeez

f55apk.png

SB

3022dmr.png

Tiff

eb1kyd.png

NYK (Shield)

rtq43m.png

BumbleVee (Shield)

aktq9g.png

HuaraGlide

2m2dy5l.png

HuaraGlide ALT

33o5vsj.png

McGlide

15q69hz.png

Sprite

Again... DOPE iDs, especially the CR pair, 808!

LG3iD builder was just corrected. The Base matches the Netting now.

Some designs for fun...
287dxtf.png

McYeez

f55apk.png

SB

3022dmr.png

Tiff

eb1kyd.png

NYK (Shield)

rtq43m.png

BumbleVee (Shield)

aktq9g.png

HuaraGlide

2m2dy5l.png

HuaraGlide ALT

33o5vsj.png

McGlide

15q69hz.png

Sprite

illustrayt or anyone else know the reasoning behind the baseball bat cross logo on the eastbay.com. They are not the shields. Sorry if this was already mentioned...

illustrayt or anyone else know the reasoning behind the baseball bat cross logo on the eastbay.com. They are not the shields. Sorry if this was already mentioned...

got my chicagos today in the mail. i'll try to post pics later this week.

Any idea when the new york LG3 are going to drop?

got my chicagos today in the mail. i'll try to post pics later this week.

Any idea when the new york LG3 are going to drop?

Back
Top Bottom