Nike LunarGlide+ Launches 8/1 -- Vol. "Actually, It IS Rocket Science"

nice
pimp.gif

just a head's up, i just picked up the lance armstrongs from nordstrom rack for 49.99 at ontario mills

These shoes felt pretty soft as far as cushioning, but I didn't like the upper. It felt like I could roll my ankle if there was even a little pebble on the road. Otherwise these are good, I'll keep my frees......

i've been running in my pair for a month now and these are very comfy for running or just walking around. prolly the best shoe that i've had for running.

Lunarglide 2s on NikeID on the  22nd

Just might order these
2cepu37.jpg

Neon 95 inspired

These will be considered...
350vyc5.jpg

Stash inspired

34s4i9c.jpg

LT1 inspired

Official release on the LunarGlide+ 2 is July 1 2010. I cannot wait!
The flywire is so much softer and they fix the toe box for a more snug fit.

I'm trying to decide between lunarglides and lunarrejuven8's.

Can anybody give some advice from experience?

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

exact same predicament... i'm leaning towards the lunarglide+ 2's though.

can someone post personal pics of the shoes?

Picked up the grey/orange lunarglide 2's for the 80 not bad recommend going a size up if you getting a pair.

Picked up the grey/orange lunarglide 2's for the 80 not bad recommend going a size up if you getting a pair.

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

The Lunarglide is high performance, the Lunar Rejuven8 is high comfort. Like REALLY high comfort, there is absolutely no problems with comfort because of the seamless upper. Great for casual, but if you want a more fitted shoe go for the Lunarglide. I'd go with the LGs for running and the Rejuven8s for walking around. Only problem with the Rejuven8s is that they're mids so they look pretty weird.

I REALLY REALLY wanted to iD a pair of LG2s but couldn't justify the price. Just picked these up for $50 from the FL EA 50% and slapped on some orion blue laces. Kinda close to my iD design...except the upper I wanted was black. All good though, still sick. Might be the most comfy shoes ever.

29gbm6b.jpg

Nice lace switch not sure about all the colors the LG2 are available in but this is by far the best I've seen

Thanks to footlocker's 50% off and an employee friend, got two pairs of lunarglides for 100$
pimp.gif
These shoes are so dope. I love the design and I've been a fan of lunar foam. I also picked up a pair of Asics Gel-Kayano 16's for 80$. Asics in my opinion is the king of running shoes but I love the weight, aesthetics and function of the lunarglides. I'm in Toronto and they love to rape you with pricing. In the states, the lunarglides retail for 100 and the Asics retail for 140. Up here, they go for 150 and 200. Ridiculous, so I'm hyped about the deal and I'm ready to run
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom