Nike Mayfly Woven QS

Contacted nikestore with the style code and it's not in their system. Tried 21 mercer but no answer.

Still have my grey pair from last year. Love these shoes. Super mellow pair of nikes.

Still have my grey pair from last year. Love these shoes. Super mellow pair of nikes.
Were they hard to get? Do you think these are going to be an Asia-exclusive? How's the comfortable-ness (if that's a word)?

Really want to get these cuz they look too awesome... 
pimp.gif

They are being released In the UK on the 31st August. End and hanon will be getting them.

They are being released In the UK on the 31st August. End and hanon will be getting them.
Where did you happen to see this? I emailed hanon and the guy I talked to said he wasn't seeing anything for them, but of course sometimes Nike surprises even their retailers. He just told me to continually check the site for them. I haven't spoken to anyone at end though

All 3 colourways will be dropping on 31st August in the UK so the usual spots will have them.  It seems like the woven application has really kicked off because when these released the Mayfly Woven a couple of years ago they weren't as popular

All 3 colourways will be dropping on 31st August in the UK so the usual spots will have them.  It seems like the woven application has really kicked off because when these released the Mayfly Woven a couple of years ago they weren't as popular
Did these already release in Australia? According to Supply, all 3 colorways are sold out.. Unless that's just how they're posted until they 'stock' them on August 31st.  I'm really tempted to grab a pair of these.\

http://www.supplystore.com.au/brands/nike/c-28/c-136

Last edited:
Asia already got their shipments. Released end of July I believe.

Does anyone know how these fit? I've heard they run small compared to other Nike shoes. Apparently a half size up is in order.

end clothing just put up the blacks and grey pairs for about $120.00 shipped
thanks for the heads up, ordered the grey pair

It's actually $130.95 shipped but that should still be cheaper than size will have them for.

thanks for the heads up, ordered the grey pair

It's actually $130.95 shipped but that should still be cheaper than size will have them for.
No problem man. Been waiting for these to drop for awhile now. I'm surprised at how quick they went.
Be patient....US will be getting them
wink.gif
can you confirm this for us? I missed out on these a year ago and I didn't want to again so I had to make sure to get mine from End.

Nike Release Calendar has a release date of 09/06 for $100. All four colorways.

Nike Release Calendar has a release date of 09/06 for $100. All four colorways.
well damn. haha. just saw that. Oh well. guess I'll be getting the iron ore pair a little bit earlier. Which colorway is probably the best for an everyday shoe?

I like all four but unfortunately will only get one, most likely the light grey or the wheat ones.

I got a 9 which is my TTS in most Nikes and they fit fine. Just a bit snug but that's because I have a wide foot. Maybe size up if you have a wide foot. I actually just got my pair today in from End. I'll hopefully get some pics up soon.

anyone know the sizing on these? cant wait for the US release.
I got a 9 which is my TTS in most Nikes and they fit fine. Just a bit snug but that's because I have a wide foot. Maybe size up if you have a wide foot. I actually just got my pair today in from End. I'll hopefully get some pics up soon.

crookedtongues.com has the mayfly woven QS BLACK in stock...FSR.  Comes out to be $147 free shipping from the UK.  Nice to cop now since these sell for $200+ on ebay right now.

Back
Top Bottom