NIke Metcon 2 ID Thread - ID Live $170 link page 1

One of my favorite shoes of all time. Very well done.

Also, I just got the "We've started making your order email" from my order Friday night. Can't wait to see them in person.

Got that email today from my order yesterday.. Hope to get my other one tomorrow..

was thinking of ordering these.  bummer you can't individually change the color of the vamp mesh and toe cap.  i wanted to make a royal 1 pair, but guess this is more "space jam" inspired.

Unremarkable nice combo I've been playing with something similar.  I'm getting close to placing an order just hoping ebates will pop up their rebate a bit.  Has anybody ordered one with the cyan color? A couple more thoughts:

Last edited:

Unremarkable nice combo I've been playing with something similar.  I'm getting close to placing an order just hoping ebates will pop up their rebate a bit.  Has anybody ordered one with the cyan color? A couple more thoughts:
Man.. I am loving all the solids I've seen with white swoosh and gum sole!

Wow, went to complete a pair I had in mind this morning, did they JUST take off the gold swoosh option?

:x my buddy mentioned that the gold swoosh option was gone last night as well

EDIT...just logged into my account and noticed that the builds that I saved with gold swoosh makes me select a different option now :smh:

Last edited:
Man I sure hope it comes back because most of the IDs I was going to order had the gold swoosh.  I hope this is just a glitch.

Back
Top Bottom