NIke Metcon 2 ID Thread - ID Live $170 link page 1

Just checked my status and it shows that it has been shipped!!! That was way faster than I thought

Damn.. Placed both my orders on Saturday and they both say "in progress".. Which doesn't make sense because I got an email on one of them saying they were almost finished.

I don't think they are as mixed messages as Nike trying to build hype in their one answer "no guarantees"

Agreed.. They don't look like mixed messages to me either .. Seems like a polite way of saying it's currently no longer an option and it may or may not be back.. No guarantees.. So don't bank on it

Where are you guys seeing the iD status wheel? All I see on NIke+ under my orders is more or less a purchase order that says in progress...nothing like the progress wheel some people have screenshottted

Where are you guys seeing the iD status wheel? All I see on NIke+ under my orders is more or less a purchase order that says in progress...nothing like the progress wheel some people have screenshottted

They'll send you and email when they're almost done

I had built a pair with a gold Nike swoosh and placed them in my cart. Went back the next day and when I tried to edit it they turned my swoosh into white. But when I went back to my cart they were gold. Called Nike and they said place the order an it will be gold.
I guess it's lucky I put the ones I wanted in my cart.

I had built a pair with a gold Nike swoosh and placed them in my cart. Went back the next day and when I tried to edit it they turned my swoosh into white. But when I went back to my cart they were gold. Called Nike and they said place the order an it will be gold.
I guess it's lucky I put the ones I wanted in my cart.

Nice!! I' still have a pair in my cart.. Was hoping to ID them a little more but may just go ahead and pull the teigger

Who's going to be the guinea pig and order :lol: I have a few pairs saved that has the gold swoosh

Guess worst case I can order and see if it'll get cancelled or send it back if it comes out wrong

Who's going to be the guinea pig and order
laugh.gif
I have a few pairs saved that has the gold swoosh

Guess worst case I can order and see if it'll get cancelled or send it back if it comes out wrong
I have a few pairs saved that have the gold swoosh too.  When I go to add them it doesn't let me but is forcing me to pick a different color swoosh.  I think it only works if it was already in your cart not in your saved items.  

That's my size [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]. I have the whites in my wish list as well as blacks with the gold swoosh. Should have kept them in my cart. Also have the OG volt 2s on deck.

Last edited:
FYI if you have a Verizon total rewards acviunt you can buy NDC gift cards for 10% off !!! It's something not a whole lot but still something !

Just a heads up, Eastbay has a bunch of colors dropping today (10am EST) and they also have a 20% off $99 purchase code going for "today only". Dont know if itll work on the Metcon 2s until they go live, just wanted to give everyone a heads up to get a possible discount.

Just a heads up, Eastbay has a bunch of colors dropping today (10am EST) and they also have a 20% off $99 purchase code going for "today only". Dont know if itll work on the Metcon 2s until they go live, just wanted to give everyone a heads up to get a possible discount.
Why does the swoosh look messed up in their pics? lol

Too bad they don't have more colorways other than the red.
I work for SA, it's weird that we only received 1 CW for the Metcon 2 men's, yet 3 CW's for the Metcon 2 women's.  Yeah if you can get a discount though please order from Sports Authority since I work for them and all wink wink ;P

Just checked online. Now you can get 20% off purchase of $100 or more, brings the metcon down to $104 + tax. SPORTS100 . Was the code

I just received an email from SA introducing the Metcon 2. It shows other colors but then when you click it is the same old red one. Hopefully that will change.

Back
Top Bottom