NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Thanks for the heads up.

My order says 1 UNIT READY TO SHIP

Got the black ones in 8.5 if that helps.

Yup. UPS tracking sent.

Last edited:
I got something from UPS saying a package was coming, but nothing from FL yet. Metcons were the only thing I'd ordered in the past few weeks so it has to be them

I hadn't been on this site in a while. Stopped collecting shoes about 3 years ago when I started cf. lol. I was looking everywhere for these shoes so I checked here. Thanks for all of the info. I was able to get an orange pair. Now I just want the all black. I hope they're great to wod in.

I hadn't been on this site in a while. Stopped collecting shoes about 3 years ago when I started cf. lol. I was looking everywhere for these shoes so I checked here. Thanks for all of the info. I was able to get an orange pair. Now I just want the all black. I hope they're great to wod in.

Where'd you order from? I'm still trying to get my hands on a pair.

Good to hear the shipping progress.

Please post some impressions and reviews when you guys get your pairs.

Add me to the list of those with a shipping confirmation from UPS, hopefully it's my Foot Locker order.

Thus far, I've been really impressed with the pair I got from NDC on release day. We're in the midst of a serious squat cycle right now, so my Romaleos have seen most of the work in the gym lately, but the time spent in the Metcons has been good so far. Worked some light snatches today and felt extremely stable throughout. Overall, they seem like a higher quality product than the Nanos I've been training in for the last year, and I find them a bit more comfortable as well.

Last edited:
I was one of the lucky folks who was seeded a pair over a month ago. They have held up to everything. They are a great shoe and crush the Nano when it comes to things like running/jumping/athletic movements.

Nike Training also sent me to London for the Epic Training event and gave me a bunch of swag. Be on the lookout for the new Nike Training gear. They are the best shorts I've ever worn and I love the hoodie, sweatpant/joggers, and shirts they gave us as well (plus the bookbag is unbelievable).

The Volt should hold me off till a Nike ID rolls around. Hoping the ID allows you to put your box logo on the heel.
As of right now, Nike has no plans to make the shoe ID available. I do think those of us that they have talked to about it, feel that it would do very well on ID. Perhaps that will push them to add it in the future. 

Could be gauging interest, but don't think this "limited" stuff will work with the CF demo, people scooping this shoe are not in the 18-24 "impulse buy" demo. Most CF'ers are late 20's so hype will just push the market away.

Disappointed in this release simply due to lack of availability. Based on FB and IG looks like this left a bad taste in people mouths.

Lots of "would be nice if they were available" cracks nowadays. Even one "if I wanted to focus on shoes instead of working out I would wait in line for Jordan's. I'd rather workout".
laugh.gif
That's exactly what they did. I know they had more than 10k pair on NDC on launch day and they went through that in like 45 minutes. 

I do think they will have some "limited release" stuff/colorways but most of them should be more accessible. I could easily see the camo/gum sole being super limited.

Can we get some pics of the swag you got? I personally love the Fly 2.0 shorts. Better than reebok's $75 lifting shorts. Smh

Did anyone that ordered the Orange and grey pair get shipping info? Still nothing from footlocker

For the record has anyone actually had their pair shipped? Mine just had a label made. Been sitting like that for days.

Repped, and thanks. Add me to the list of people who got a FTL shipping email.
smokin.gif
3 Pair NT shorts (the top right pair is the best shorts I've ever worn)

1 Pair NT "Sweatpants" (made of a soft material and with a tapered leg)

2 NT Hypercool Shirts

1 NT V Neck (Lululemon quality shirt)

1 "Nike Training" Dri Fit (not pictured)

1 NT Hoodie (super soft)

4 NT Compression Bottoms (2 full length black, 1 3/4 volt, 1 boxer short)

1 Bookbag (awesome bag, tons of pockets...my wife has it on a trip right now)

2 Pair Metcon 1 (Volt) one came in this box

I posted a handful of pictures on my Instagram when I was in London (rap77oh).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom