NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Repped! Thanks. I'm excited to see some of this NT stuff. Lululemon quality? That's impressive.
I own a good bit of LLL stuff (mostly shorts and pants) and the upper right grey pair of shorts and the V Neck are on par with them for sure. The rest of it is awesome as well. I think the cut of most of the NT stuff now is perfect. Built for people who have glutes, hammies, and quads. The Metcon blows the Nano out of the water. Nike really put thought into all of this.

I own a good bit of LLL stuff (mostly shorts and pants) and the upper right grey pair of shorts and the V Neck are on par with them for sure. The rest of it is awesome as well. I think the cut of most of the NT stuff now is perfect. Built for people who have glutes, hammies, and quads. The Metcon blows the Nano out of the water. Nike really put thought into all of this.

Is there a specific name, or style number, for the shorts you stay are on par with LLL? I love my Core Shorts, but am always looking for something else to add to the collection.

I'll see if I can get more info. Nothing had tags on it when I got it.

The other two shorts (identical black and grey) are very similar to the core short except have a better waistband (my core short wasteland always rolls up, doesn't stay flat).

They came!! I did the WOD in them and I am impressed. They are actually a pretty comfortable shoe. Idk if its my feet but I never was very comfortable in the Nanos and they gave me shin splints something fierce. I felt very stable when squatting today. We had running and box jumps in the WOD and they felt great! IMO much better than the Nano. I can't wait to workout again and see how they perform. 

As far as looks go the orange pops off the shoe. Very impressed with how they are put together. 

I will continue posting about how they perform if you all want.

Dude those are the ones I wanted! But settled for black.

That orange is sexy as ****. Might cop when they become available like normal damn shoes.

3 Pair NT shorts (the top right pair is the best shorts I've ever worn)

1 Pair NT "Sweatpants" (made of a soft material and with a tapered leg)

2 NT Hypercool Shirts

1 NT V Neck (Lululemon quality shirt)

1 "Nike Training" Dri Fit (not pictured)

1 NT Hoodie (super soft)

4 NT Compression Bottoms (2 full length black, 1 3/4 volt, 1 boxer short)

1 Bookbag (awesome bag, tons of pockets...my wife has it on a trip right now)

2 Pair Metcon 1 (Volt) one came in this box

I posted a handful of pictures on my Instagram when I was in London (rap77oh).
Im pretty curious about the backpack and the sweatpants (yea I'm weird like that). Can u elaborate or send a picture

The quarter zip thing looks really nice too. If you don't mind to continue answering our questions how thick is it?

I was in NYC this weekend and picked up my pair at niketown. they had the grey pair and orange pair available. Lots of people were picking them up, you might want to give them a call to see if you can do a phone order

They came!! I did the WOD in them and I am impressed. They are actually a pretty comfortable shoe. Idk if its my feet but I never was very comfortable in the Nanos and they gave me shin splints something fierce. I felt very stable when squatting today. We had running and box jumps in the WOD and they felt great! IMO much better than the Nano. I can't wait to workout again and see how they perform. 

As far as looks go the orange pops off the shoe. Very impressed with how they are put together. 

I will continue posting about how they perform if you all want.

Where did you order them from?

Pics look good though thats the color i ordered from Footlocker so excited for mine to ship out...which probably will never happen at this rate :lol:

Where did you order them from?

Pics look good though thats the color i ordered from Footlocker so excited for mine to ship out...which probably will never happen at this rate
laugh.gif
Rouge. They put some sizes up last week (i guess they magically found some extras) and they were gone in minutes. I just got lucky. I canceled my FTL order and got them from Rouge instead. In a chat with Rouge on the same day they said they will put up more in 1-2 weeks (that was last Wednesday) so hopefully they will see a full shipment soon.

My Black and Volt pair will be here from Foot Locker on Friday, not sure when the pair from NT will be here but I'll be taking those to NT DC to return. I canceled my backorder of the Orange and Grey, figured the black and volt will do me just fine until more allotments and colors become available.

Im pretty curious about the backpack and the sweatpants (yea I'm weird like that). Can u elaborate or send a picture

The quarter zip thing looks really nice too. If you don't mind to continue answering our questions how thick is it?

I'll get a picture of the backpack since the wife is back in town.

The pants are not sweatpant material. They are thinner and have more stretch to them. I'll try and get a better picture.

The quarter zip is a full zip hoodie (just zipped a 1/4 of the way in the picture). It's awesome. Similar feel to the pants but thinner. Very good stretch. The materials on everything are A+.

Thanks for all the details on the gear looking forward to trying it out especially since it sounds like the quality is improved.

I'll get a picture of the backpack since the wife is back in town.

The pants are not sweatpant material. They are thinner and have more stretch to them. I'll try and get a better picture.

The quarter zip is a full zip hoodie (just zipped a 1/4 of the way in the picture). It's awesome. Similar feel to the pants but thinner. Very good stretch. The materials on everything are A+.
Much appreciated! It'll be interesting since Nike really has not had a big change in their training gear in awhile. It's definitely due for an upgrade.  

I was in NYC this weekend and picked up my pair at niketown. they had the grey pair and orange pair available. Lots of people were picking them up, you might want to give them a call to see if you can do a phone order

Wait, the all grey with gum soles was available in NYC? I need to make a few calls.

That is awesome!!! Looks like they gave u a custom SFS Responder bag. Those things cost about $185. Pretty friggin sweet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom