NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Don't know how credible this is but found this on IG claiming to be the next wave of colorways. Photo credit goes to @willsworkout View media item 1515299
If this is true I like a lot of what I'm seeing.

Don't know how credible this is but found this on IG claiming to be the next wave of colorways. Photo credit goes to @willsworkout

These are all real, this roll out is now until Dec 

-Fresh 

Mike at Fastbreak, just hooked me up with a pair of 7.5 and 8.5 in Camos. I believe he still has one pair left of each. My friends are going to be so happy, so hard finding these shoes being from Canada. Thanks again Mike :smile:

Mike at Fastbreak, just hooked me up with a pair of 7.5 and 8.5 in Camos. I believe he still has one pair left of each. My friends are going to be so happy, so hard finding these shoes being from Canada. Thanks again Mike :smile:
Thanks for the info unfortunately I'm still on the hunt for size 7 camo

Don't know how credible this is but found this on IG claiming to be the next wave of colorways. Photo credit goes to @willsworkout

2 maybe 3 cws here i would even want

I've got to double knot mine from the start. These aren't all that special imo. Pegasus 30, Huarache Retro, Nike Free Run, Metcon's........All worth the same when I wod.

I've got to double knot mine from the start. These aren't all that special imo. Pegasus 30, Huarache Retro, Nike Free Run, Metcon's........All worth the same when I wod.
You actually wod in pegasus and huraches? Do you lift in them also?

From a performance aspect I agree (although the other options you listed are kinda crazy, lol.) Hopefully my Volts can last til the next Metcon2

Realistically the hype for these are that they're Nike and they're a stylistic improvement over the Nano's. Any performance effect is placebo or very marginal.

But then again if you look good, you feel good, you perform good ... so if that has an impact, that's great.

I'm curious how the line progresses in it's second year. Hopefully the consistent sellouts and crossfit market growth makes this shoe a Tier 0 priority and it gets lots of design and performance resources. It's quite a challenge to design a good performance shoe since the needs for a good lifting shoe diametrically oppose the needs of a good running/cardio shoe.

Last edited:
Those gum sole / grey / purple look great

After breaking in my black charcoals i would be interested to go down a half size on my next pair. There is still a little bit of heal slippage that annoys me and the toe box has room laterall. But i don't know if .5 size down will be too tight or will break in nicely with the newer mesh.

Hopefully can try them in stores at some point and see just how a 10.5 feels vs the 11 i own

View media item 1515670

Does anybody know of some replacements laces? I have the black ones too and originally there were pics floating around of them with reflective laces but mine are all black. It looks like she just took some volt laces and put them in there but just looking for a little something for them.

Does anybody know of some replacements laces? I have the black ones too and originally there were pics floating around of them with reflective laces but mine are all black. It looks like she just took some volt laces and put them in there but just looking for a little something for them.
Check out @iamprojectx on instagram. they have been posting pics of replacement laces with some cool colors.

Check out @iamprojectx on instagram. they have been posting pics of replacement laces with some cool colors.
Already ordered mine from them and I don't even have the shoes yet. Hopefully both show up by the time I'm back from hawaii, insanely jealous of all these pictures floating around :/

I think it would be fun to have a poll regarding favorite colorway in this thread (seems to be prevalent in other threads).  Divide it up into three sections - 1 for the current/initial releases; 2 - for the next wave July - Sept; and 3 - for the fall winter releases.  Just a thought 

Back
Top Bottom