NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I may grab one more pair, then wait for the 2.... 

-Fresh 

After looking at these again the only pair I would be interested in are the ones in the top right corner. Also would want the Lauren fisher exclusive as long as it's the gray/teal option as previously mentioned. Def will wear the 2-3 pairs I have to the ground until the 2s release.

2 maybe 3 cws here i would even want

Only one shoe at the moment the top right corner. The gray/gum/volts look nice, but currently waiting for the dove gray/gum sole to get here in the mail (thanks to moparguy moparguy )

Time to go break these bad boys in!
 Those are 
pimp.gif

You actually wod in pegasus and huraches? Do you lift in them also?

Yeah I do. I honestly can't tell a difference if I do a 225# cluster in Pegs or Metcons. Or, let's say it's not any easier or smoother in one or the other.

I think the 2's will come out next year and be a better shoe.

I do however love the look, color blocking, and colors they are using. Very pleasing.

I've beat my scream green huarache s into the ground wodding- they are light and fit my foot like a glove, love them.

Last edited:

His Nike rep couldn't get him some pre-release Frasers or do some custom ones!?!?!?!?!? Also, they needed to fit his joggers better ...
I watched the whole weigh in. The tech fleece didn't look anything like that on him. Must be a weird angle. Welcome to the club.

Yeah I do. I honestly can't tell a difference if I do a 225# cluster in Pegs or Metcons. Or, let's say it's not any easier or smoother in one or the other.

LOL WUT a peg 30 with a zoom pod in the heel and a 10mm drop made for running feels the same as a thick drop in mid sole and a flat sole, oka9

LOL WUT a peg 30 with a zoom pod in the heel and a 10mm drop made for running feels the same as a thick drop in mid sole and a flat sole, oka9

They do feel a tad different yes, but I don't notice it anymore beneficial to wod in these. I feel more comfortable in a running shoe honestly. That's just me. I did Abbate in these and if anything, it might of been a tad quicker in my pegs bc these are not too fun to run in. And they didn't help me move the c/j's any quicker lol

Back
Top Bottom