NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Fresh honestly I think you should make a new crossfit thread. that first one was actually started as a throll thread.

im more of a traditional BB guy myself but i utilize crosffit in the SS months.

I know saul provides useful info. and maybe it would take off since there are alot of new members just based of this thread alone who would appreciate it.

just dont let amel start it

Just left my local sports authority. They still had some camo/volts in a few sizes, saw 11, 9.5, and most sizes in OG volt, game royals, and black/ anthracite. If you still looking for them check your local spot. Or if you need help locating a pair PM me. 
@T1ranger  do you remember if they happen t have a size 7 in the OG volt?

Messed up 1 toe on my volts lol. Looks terrible but hey. They're workout shoes. Not gonna get too bummed about it.

I would agree if
Messed up 1 toe on my volts lol. Looks terrible but hey. They're workout shoes. Not gonna get too bummed about it.

If it were any other paid I'd be okay with it, but I actually picked these up with the intent to hit the occasional WOD but mostly wear them casually. Guess I should have looked at what we were doing today before I picked what shoes.

I would agree if
If it were any other paid I'd be okay with it, but I actually picked these up with the intent to hit the occasional WOD but mostly wear them casually. Guess I should have looked at what we were doing today before I picked what shoes.
Word. In that case I get you. Can't see wearing these casually but that's just me. Hope you can track down another pair.

Fresh honestly I think you should make a new crossfit thread. that first one was actually started as a throll thread.

im more of a traditional BB guy myself but i utilize crosffit in the SS months.

I know saul provides useful info. and maybe it would take off since there are alot of new members just based of this thread alone who would appreciate it.

just dont let amel start it
Just did

http://niketalk.com/t/627027/official-crossfit-thread

I know Mods close double threads, so hopefully you guys can get in there and post a few constructive posts so Mods can see we are serious about the new thread. 

Pm me any tips or suggestions for the OP (original post) 

-Fresh 

I would highly recommend calling NTLV for your metcon needs. I had my friend pick up the blue lagoons for me today ( cough, with employee discount, cough). They said there's other color ways available. Again, call NTLV.

lesigh lebae. wood fran in her.

anyway what colors are her kicks.

Back
Top Bottom