NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Gah. Need to find a 10 Volt. Not ready to WOD in my 10.5 till I check out a smaller size. The heel slip is brutal. 

If you ever want to ditch that 10.5 let me know.

Man I tried to get the Orange/Blue color way this morning and now luck. Now there are only 13s available. Just my luck man. These shoes are avoiding me like the plague. :smh:

I've been more pleased since I've been breaking them in.

Some of my socks are a little thicker so that helps too.

Just do a bunch of jumping.

finally got my hands on the orange/blue.

it's the colour way I've been waiting for so can't complain.

I think its messed up Mathew Fraser had to wear Nanos for his open workout, being a Nike sponsored athlete and all. I could understand how they do this during the games, but really during the open?! I think he would've hit that last clean and jerk if he had the shoes he normally trains in. :rolleyes

I think its messed up Mathew Fraser had to wear Nanos for his open workout, being a Nike sponsored athlete and all. I could understand how they do this during the games, but really during the open?! I think he would've hit that last clean and jerk if he had the shoes he normally trains in.
eyes.gif
Interesting thought you have there. He would have hit that last clean and jerk if he had not rushed. I know time was against him. But if he settles for a second or 2 longer (which he didnt really have to spare) he hits it no problem. Rich showed why he's the champ though. His pacing in that workout was spot on. Both men had grip that was shot. Fraser's plan of resting and waiting for Rich was solid. He's admited that he's not great at TTB and he has been working on it. It was fun to watch those guys. Only weird part was when Dave Castro was telling them the WOD. He seemed to be talking like a robot. It was weird.  

I hate when Castro does that.

I think Matt would have hit that last one if he didn't spend so much time getting there with extra reps. CF website says he has a 375 C&J, and if i remember correctly, he started repping pretty low. Also seemed like he slipped on that last rep too.

I hate when Castro does that.

I think Matt would have hit that last one if he didn't spend so much time getting there with extra reps. CF website says he has a 375 C&J, and if i remember correctly, he started repping pretty low. Also seemed like he slipped on that last rep too.
Castro is cringe worthy when he MC's anything. He has that "What do I do with my hands?" look when speaking. That whole, 'reveal' of the Pats jersey had me like.... 
eyes.gif

Castro is cringe worthy when he MC's anything. He has that "What do I do with my hands?" look when speaking. That whole, 'reveal' of the Pats jersey had me like.... 
eyes.gif
anyone who is given a shirt that has "the" in front of their name......prolly a bit of a tool bag. I mean dude was a Navy Seal and that amazing. Props to him for serving this country. But he kinda gives me the creeps. 

I really noticed it when he pulled Froning aside after the Triple 3 event in the games and Froning APOLOGIZED for not finishing higher. All Castro cared about was why his golden boy didnt work harder 

I don't know why crossfitters idolize Castro like that so much. I understand that he's a seal, but as far as lifting though, he's kind of lame. Can't even execute a proper heavy deadlift.

After having my pair for almost two weeks, I've made the decision to return my size 12. Knew I should have copped an 11.5 but read/heard so much "TTS" regarding these. Hopefully there is a re-stock soon so I can grab a pair. Other than the extra space in the toe box and the heel slippage, they are great shoes!

Hmm. I went TTS and got the Orange/Blue. I guess I'll see when the shoe gets here. Sucks you can't exchange them with the limited production numbers.

Hmm. I went TTS and got the Orange/Blue. I guess I'll see when the shoe gets here. Sucks you can't exchange them with the limited production numbers.

Yeah man I was hesitant wish I would have gone with an 11.5 from the start. I feel like if you tie them really tight then the slippage is minimal, they aren't like clown shoes on me but I know I'd be more comfortable sizing down. Who knows how long I'm going to have to wait to get a replacement

Ya but they sold out really quick. Just hope Nike doesn't get any ideas and price some of their Metcons as limited edition high priced releases.

So I was watching the behind the scenes videos from the 2014 games. I was amazed at how they made sure to cover up ANY and ALL nike products even in the behind the scenes videos. Bridges had metcons on and they put a shirt over his feet to cover them up lol

Back
Top Bottom