NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

The RWB and the "Frasers"... Bring them on. Also waiting on word from Invictus.

So many MetCons. Thought the shoe bug was over.

in regards to the invictus pre order, after i replied to the email requesting me to confirm how many pairs i wanted. They responded back so hopefully within the next couple weeks they'll be fulfilling our orders

I'm hearing that Invictus expects shoes to arrive on or about July 1.

Anyone hear anything more about the Games QS? I figure the time to start trying to lock up a pair is now.

New colors are 7/1 release.  Stores can put a 6/20 ship date so thats probably why rogue is saying June. That doesnt mean they will get them on time,trust me!  The Lauren Fischer will be scarce if it drops in July because no one saw it for pre-bookings. First womens drop are in October otherwise.

I don't know if I like the swoosh so far up like that or the bubble in the back, for that matter. Digging the colors for sure

Smh not digging the twos. I got to stock up on the frasers and bae color ways

Do not want. I hope that's a joke. I hope fresh gives us the heads up on the frasers the second they go live. Like THE second.

Last edited:
Anybody want to post these on IG and give NT credit? You know before iamprojectx swoops in and posts the info with "our inside sources"

Not bad if it is the MC2 but not better than the MC1.

my whole issue is having the air bubble seems counterlogical in regards to the purpose of a xfit shoe

I pray that's not any type of Air tech back there. I don't care if it's zoom, caged zoom, etc.

These also seem like 1.5's since the shoe is basically the same except for the front upper tweak and the heel accent.

Also, (i feel like an idiot) I just realized the side profile design language makes an X for Xfit. I guess that's why they're keeping it that way for the 2's!?!?!?!?!?

Either way, thanks for sharing the pics!

If that is a air unit in the back I wonder how stable that would be for heavy lifts, i haven't been using lifters since having metcons

I'm gonna be quick to judge but I don't like where these new ones are going. Making me want to buy even more originals at the moment

Do not want. I hope that's a joke. I hope fresh gives us the heads up on the frasers the second they go live. Like THE second.
what would be a joke? So I just made some pics on photoshop? Use your head folks, it's not an air bag. These are 2/1 release

You guys are trippin, these look even better than the 1s. Once they are released in Feb you will all be getting multiple pairs. I can't wait to see what other colors they will have. Thanks for the info Mike!

Anybody want to post these on IG and give NT credit? You know before iamprojectx swoops in and posts the info with "our inside sources"

Not bad if it is the MC2 but not better than the MC1.
Lol, I saw them repost the picture of the Frasers/Nano 5 that Fresh posted on IG. Then they had a comment something like "we expect these to release next week." Yeah, because Fresh said so...

Back
Top Bottom