NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I've been thinking about switching from my Inov8 Fastlifts to some Romaleos. I just want volt ones :lol:

Mine are the same size as my metcons, but there is some room. If I had to do it again, I'd probably go a half size down for Romaleos.

How is the sizing? I just lift in my metcons. 10 in metcons
I would say they are true to size, or same as the metcons. I wear a 10.5 in my every day shoes, but there is wiggle room. My metcons are a 10 and fit great, I also wore a 10 in nanos, as I did not like my feet moving around. My Romaleos are a 10.5 and I have room so I would go with what ever size you wear in the metcon if it is your true size.  I know some peoples true to size is bigger than what they actually are just due to them liking a little more room for the toes to move. 

Last edited:
My metcons and romaleos are size 9 and fit about the same.  As far as romaleos vs adipowers, Id say if I had to have 1, Id go with the adipowers.  They are more versatile.  I prefer the adi's for oly lifts because they arent quite as stiff and bulky in the forefoot and i get better extension in the 2nd pull.  Ive done 2 straight Hatch Squat cycles and used the romaleos for every single squat workout.  I feel more locked down in romaleos in squats.  Size reference on adipowers, I wear a 9.5 in adipower and 9 in romaleos.

Regrets of noticing this shoe in my magazine after leaving the clearance store today. All pairs we're marketed down half off and additional 30% off [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

I've been thinking about switching from my Inov8 Fastlifts to some Romaleos. I just want volt ones
laugh.gif
swithcing to anything from the inov8 lifters will be a huge upgrade. that shoe is all show no go

Just copped a pair of the RWB ones, the website said they still had the majority of sizes. The link didn't work for me but I just went back through the menu options to training shoes

Back
Top Bottom