NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

On the hunt for a 9.5 in RWB. Wish one of my training partners would've told me yesterday... :lol:. Still tons of sizes on NDC.

Just a quick heads up.
Please try not to sell or hint at selling in the thread, and try to keep the thread on topic. I just don't wanna see this thread get locked.
Thanks.

Glad I held off ordering from FL, got the fraser cw off swoosh :smokin

I miss Swoosh :frown:

Waiting on an Eastbay 20% coupon to swoop in on some Romaleos.

I'll probably make the jump when I get ahold of a 20% off code.

for the guy asking about the inov8 lifters. they're light with a flexible forefoot which is great for WODs where you go from lifting to box jumps or DUs.
i just wish they felt a little more locked down/stable during heavy lifts. Overall not a terrible shoe light weight and versatile, just doesnt excel in any area (if that makes sense)

I purchase my first metcons just to find out that they are too small. Do they stretch? I'm a 7 in women's and purchase a 5.5

I purchase my first metcons just to find out that they are too small. Do they stretch? I'm a 7 in women's and purchase a 5.5
mine both felt tight when i first got them. i cant say they will stretch out enough for you but mine did. i ordered true to size for what i wore in nano's.

Apparently I only saw the Lauren F. Is there other colors ?
Wow you found a 5.5. That is a tough size to get. What color?
There are pink and purple ones coming. Check the images in this thread to see the pictures posted by MikeD

Official Nike Store Twitter quoted the following: "The Women's MetCon 1 is scheduled to drop on NDC.com at 10am ET on 7.16. Stay tuned for more info." Seems like it is now pushed back for a week unfortunately :frown:

Official Nike Store Twitter quoted the following: "The Women's MetCon 1 is scheduled to drop on NDC.com at 10am ET on 7.16. Stay tuned for more info." Seems like it is now pushed back for a week unfortunately :frown:

they would............

could be the other colors for metcon womens too...

Yea the article stated more women's color mid July. But here's hoping lil fish is still releasing Thursday and not with the others.
last talk I had with my "in" they said 1-3 days, but that was last week. so who knows. Ill be calling them this week anyways so Ill ask again then. See whats up
Did you hear anything? Fisher said on her Twitter today that her color is July 9.

Did you hear anything? Fisher said on her Twitter today that her color is July 9.

She tweeted about 2 hours ago that she'll post an update about release info for her metcons at some point today. I have a feeling the push back for the release date is a real thing now.

She tweeted about 2 hours ago that she'll post an update about release info for her metcons at some point today. I have a feeling the push back for the release date is a real thing now.
Yeah but right before that she responded to someone with July 9. In that original Nike article it said her color was July 9 and that other 3 colors would be mid July.

Yeah but right before that she responded to someone with July 9. In that original Nike article it said her color was July 9 and that other 3 colors would be mid July.

I saw that too and I'm hoping it's this Thursday too. Maybe this pair will be a QS?

Back
Top Bottom