NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I just spoke to someone at Nike and they confirmed that in fact they got the memo yesterday for the 16 on Lauren F.

Got my RWB in today from eastbay, and like some of you have said, this CW might be the best.  Im usually the boring black/red fan, so I bought 2 pairs of the Frasers asap, but this RWB colorway is NICE in person.  

Also got my Nike Vapor Woven shorts in today. Went with large, which was right on, and the length is perfect - but I still think for the money redline is the way to go.  Redline is a longer short, but they are bombproof and all the lettering and symbols are printed into the fabric so you never have to worry about that.  I do like the vapors though and if I can find some on a good discount Id buy a few more pairs.

hope to hear about the invictus soon.

how bout NikeID. I know you're reading this #niketraining

I was at Nike Chicago with my girlfriend yesterday and an employee told us they have the women's MetCon in the store (assuming the Fishers) and the release date is 7.16.

Smh "the good news"

Email them telling them you still want but you wanted them for a comp. should get a promo code

my RWB's showed up on Monday, haven't put them on yet, been too busy, ugh.

In other metcon news, the heel is coming apart on my persians at the back :/ Only had these about a month, maybe 15 workouts in them :/

In other metcon news, the heel is coming apart on my persians at the back :/ Only had these about a month, maybe 15 workouts in them :/
both pairs of my AMPs did the same thing

Have you heard of Nike doing anything about it? Or do I baby it and hope it doesn't get any worse (it's not THAT bad right now)
its odd that its happening but ive seen multiple people have the same problem. just try to take your shoes off with your hand, not using your other foot. that could be the cause of it. it probably is in my case anyways.....

Last edited:
Weird about the heels. My OG volts still going strong.

Glad I didn't order the USA/RWB/Spider-Man from Nike last night now. I was thiiiiiiis close.

Tweeted Nike about the L Fish Metcons and they replied that back. I assumed that was all the women's cws said to release "mid July" but I guess they're actually pushing back the Fishers. Sucks, my wife is chomping at the bits to own a pair haha.

Last edited:
Ive used my all blacks for at least 25-30 workouts and the heel is fine. Ive also been conscious to take them off with my hands and not my other foot because of this.  I have 11 pairs of metcons, none of them have heel issues.  I wear them to workout only.

can you post an image. 

Back
Top Bottom