NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Scooped five pair total, only one will be for me. Fishers from Rogue, and two pairs of banned each from Eastbay and NDC.never had any issues with Eastbay for anything, but have heard lots of horror stories. Waited a while on NDC but was able to make two separate orders. Hope everyone was able to get what they needed. And if you couldnt get any today I know NikeChicago will take phone orders for both the banneds and Fishers on Saturday-I'm guessing they'll have stock left.

Easy cop on ndc. Just had to wait in line. Also had the one in my eastbay cart but didn't pull the trigger because of the extra shipping charges. Seems like plenty are available. Was gonna move on if I couldn't cop but we'll see how they look in person.

Easy cop on ndc. Just had to wait in line. Also had the one in my eastbay cart but didn't pull the trigger because of the extra shipping charges. Seems like plenty are available. Was gonna move on if I couldn't cop but we'll see how they look in person.
yea. if i dont like the look IRL ill just return them and move on. wait for my aussies and my v2

Got a pair of the black/hyper jade/volt white for my wife... have no interest in the "Banned" shoes. Just not my style and I'd never wear them.

Wow.

have tried multiple times to add the shoe to the cart and I keep getting a "Code 041J error code".

dang almost an hour of trying for fishers i get this :Sorry, this item isn't available anymore because other shoppers added it to their carts first. But if they don't check out in the next few minutes, you've still got a chance. Please try again shortly. [Code: 010N-00000000]

can any one help me find a size 7 =/

gotta be kidding me... cant even get a 6.5 on ndc for the fishers when i got the banned easily.. damn... angry wife.. anyone care to oop for a 6.5?

Was able to get 2 size 9.0 on NDC and 1 size 9.0 on Eastbay

Eastbay was waaaaaay quicker like 2 minutes on opening time and about 15 min on NDC

Thanx for all the help guys

-John

Last edited:
Guys/Gals......

I will try to provide info when/If I can..... 

I was recently promoted to Buyer of Men's Athletic Casual.....  entirely different world. 

- Fresh 

Back
Top Bottom