NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Guys/Gals......

I will try to provide info when/If I can..... 

I was recently promoted to Buyer of Men's Athletic Casual.....  entirely different world. 

- Fresh 
Congrats on the promotion
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Guys/Gals......

I will try to provide info when/If I can..... 

I was recently promoted to Buyer of Men's Athletic Casual.....  entirely different world. 

- Fresh 
Congrats. Do you at least get Yeezy release hype in Casual? LOL.

dang almost an hour of trying for fishers i get this :Sorry, this item isn't available anymore because other shoppers added it to their carts first. But if they don't check out in the next few minutes, you've still got a chance. Please try again shortly. [Code: 010N-00000000]

can any one help me find a size 7 =/
Same here

any other places selling fishers? or have yet to release them? so far stuck out at ndc, rogue, and ***** in a sz 7

All my girls finally got in: 6.5, 7 (x3), 7.5

Looking forward to the 2, but sitting on 8 pairs of 1's right now, so I have plenty of shoes for now. :lol:

Officially done with the MetCon 1.

Looking forward to the 2, but sitting on 8 pairs of 1's right now, so I have plenty of shoes for now.
laugh.gif

"Officially done with the MetCon 1"  --- lol famous last words

that's like in the movies, when a girl says to the guy - "I'm not having sex with you on the 1st date" --- sex fo sho
pimp.gif

Looking forward to the 2, but sitting on 8 pairs of 1's right now, so I have plenty of shoes for now.
laugh.gif

"Officially done with the MetCon 1"  --- lol famous last words

that's like in the movies, when a girl says to the guy - "I'm not having sex with you on the 1st date" --- sex fo sho
pimp.gif
What about the Crossfit games color.....

:smile: 

Any of you gents trying to score a pair of fishers for yourself?  If so, what's the conversion? +1.5 size.  Just wondering if the women Metcons are the same width as the men.  Anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom