NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

laugh.gif
I thought you would say it'll be even better if it was a silhouette of Wells
anything is better with Brooke Wells involved.

ANYTHING

does anyone see that LF on the white heal on the back of the shoe, what do you think? i dont like it
I think those are her personal shoes. The ones from ndc won't have that. On the images it shows the Nike training logo on the insole and no "LF"

From personal experience Nike stock photos can be very misleading sometimes they don't update the stock photos with pics of the final product :lol:

But we'll see once you guys receive the shoes

She just posted on FB (or replied to a comment) saying Nike put the LF and the Grown Strong just on her pair...

I've been watching this forum for weeks and finally joined to comment so helloooo everyone

She just posted on FB (or replied to a comment) saying Nike put the LF and the Grown Strong just on her pair...

I've been watching this forum for weeks and finally joined to comment so helloooo everyone
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got an order confirmation for nike and have a paypal submitted order... So fingers crossed that I don't get one of those emails in a few days that says sorry we might not have it. Funny thing was NDC didn't let me use a free 2-day shipping code I had that they sent me directly. 
free shipping anyway

i got stoked as hell when she signed with the Miami Surge, i do photography and film for them, so im hoping ill be able to propose to her soon enough. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Mandatory Brooke Wells pic.  Throw in a good word for me for her sister, some damn good genes in that family!

In with the banned 1s for my first pair...hope they'll be a good fit.  I'm no cross-fitter by any means, but I lift regularly.  The flattest shoes I use for squats/deadlifts are vans, and they're obviously horrible for anything else.  Picked these up so I dont have to swap out shoes in the middle of a workout session.  Here's a few more pics I came across on IG:

I would actually really like the banned if not for the white soles.  Gum would be clutch with that colorway.  But then it wouldn't fall in line with the banned tradition

Last edited:

I would actually really like the banned if not for the white soles.  Gum would be clutch with that colorway.  But then it wouldn't fall in line with the banned tradition
white midsole with red outsole would have been 
nthat.gif

Anyone recall Eastbay putting an item limit on these? My second pair from them was cancelled and when I spoke with them they told me that the limit was one pair per customer.

Anyone recall Eastbay putting an item limit on these? My second pair from them was cancelled and when I spoke with them they told me that the limit was one pair per customer.

Said "limit 1 per person" right by where you select your size.

Back
Top Bottom