NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Bought 2 different sizes of the fishers on eastbay, hope my order doesn't get canceled for multiple pairs!

Fresh, I thought the banned were the games release color way. Is there a new color coming out for the games? Seems strange considering the athletes can even wear them.. If so, any hints?

Anyone recall Eastbay putting an item limit on these? My second pair from them was cancelled and when I spoke with them they told me that the limit was one pair per customer.
Did you get two pairs of the same color or different colors?

Just got these in today! For anyone who likes American Apparel 50/50, Tri blend or Next Level blend shirts you'll really like Nike's Dri-Blend 60% cotton 40% polyester shirts! Give them a go!

View media item 1631187View media item 1631189

I have the one on the right, love it. Very on par with NL tri blend shirts. Also like the Nike shirt athletes wore throughout regionals. However, when you consider price, tri blend wins. :lol:

i got stoked as hell when she signed with the Miami Surge, i do photography and film for them, so im hoping ill be able to propose to her soon enough. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Got any openings? Wife (just married last week!) is super into photography and obviously into the CF thing. Wouldn't be bad getting to photograph with the Surge!
grin.gif

Got any openings? Wife (just married last week!) is super into photography and obviously into the CF thing. Wouldn't be bad getting to photograph with the Surge!
grin.gif
you want to get a picture WITH them or want to come take pictures?

I have the one on the right, love it. Very on par with NL tri blend shirts. Also like the Nike shirt athletes wore throughout regionals. However, when you consider price, tri blend wins. :lol:

The shirts the athletes wore are the Dri fit cotton aka Dri-blend.. Depending where you purchase them.. They're a $25 all day.. Have a nice fit too!

Tell her to build a portfolio by taking pictures at the box she attends and local comps. Then volunteer for regionals and the CF Games, it'll get her name around. Plenty of opportunities in this sport if you are willing to sacrifice a little.

Tell her to build a portfolio by taking pictures at the box she attends and local comps. Then volunteer for regionals and the CF Games, it'll get her name around. Plenty of opportunities in this sport if you are willing to sacrifice a little.
Thanks for the tips. Yeah, she definitely does a lot of picture taking as far as our box. Does most of our photos actually, especially around the Open.

Also, you're in Miami, make your way to Peak and introduce yourself to Guido Trinidad. He runs the biggest non-CF sanctioned event in the Southeast. Wodapalooza.

Also, you're in Miami, make your way to Peak and introduce yourself to Guido Trinidad. He runs the biggest non-CF sanctioned event in the Southeast. Wodapalooza.
very true, i worked wodapalooza this year and we had about 10 photographers & filmers. i love shooting that event

Now that we are all "Done" with the Metcon 1 since the Banned and Invictus are released. (Oh wait...still waiting on that Navy CW
wink.gif
) here is some info on what FNL will have in the Metcon 2. Everything I have seen so far says beginning around February '16 but nothing confirmed. Looks like another couple gum soles and CW descriptions that match up to pics we have seen.
[table][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2016 AMP[/td][td]WLF GRY/MTLLC SLVR-CL GRY-TR Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2016 AMP[/td][td]DRK GRY/BLK-TTL ORNG-GM MD BRW[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2016 AMP[/td][td]CHALLENGE RED/BLACK[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2[/td][td]Gym Red/White-Black-Bright Crimson-Volt[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2[/td][td]Black/Black-Dark Grey-Volt[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2[/td][td]Racer Blue/White-Deep Royal Blue-Black[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2[/td][td]Voltage Green/Black-Wolf Grey-Militia Green[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2[/td][td]Cool Grey/Metallic Gold-Dark Grey-Gum Med Brown-Volt[/td][/tr][/table]

Now that we are all "Done" with the Metcon 1 since the Banned and Invictus are released. (Oh wait...still waiting on that Navy CW
wink.gif
) here is some info on what FNL will have in the Metcon 2. Everything I have seen so far says beginning around February '16 but nothing confirmed. Looks like another couple gum soles and CW descriptions that match up to pics we have seen.
[table][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2016 AMP[/td][td]WLF GRY/MTLLC SLVR-CL GRY-TR Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2016 AMP[/td][td]DRK GRY/BLK-TTL ORNG-GM MD BRW[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2016 AMP[/td][td]CHALLENGE RED/BLACK[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2[/td][td]Gym Red/White-Black-Bright Crimson-Volt[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2[/td][td]Black/Black-Dark Grey-Volt[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2[/td][td]Racer Blue/White-Deep Royal Blue-Black[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2[/td][td]Voltage Green/Black-Wolf Grey-Militia Green[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE METCON 2[/td][td]Cool Grey/Metallic Gold-Dark Grey-Gum Med Brown-Volt[/td][/tr][/table]
iinnttrreessttiinngg...................

We actually judged Wodapalooza this year. She signed up from the Photography team but they said they needed for hands in judging. Maybe this year she'll try again if we don't compete.

saw that @MikeD originally posted these, but it seems like these pics are legit metcon 2's -- unless i am mis-informed

tough to see any big improvemts -- can anyone point them out to me?

the shoe look a little bit lower profile, so maybe a thinner sole?

Got to see more pics of the 2, not excited for them yet.

My current stash: Grey/Volt, Game Royal, Grey/Gum, Frasers, Red/White/Blue, Invictus, Banned.

I feel like I'm forgetting a pair.

Did you get two pairs of the same color or different colors?

Tried to get two pair of the Banneds but they cancelled my second, missed the one pair limit and/or assumed the two pair limit from NDC would work there, haha. But I did end up getting another pair of Fishers for a girl at the gym and that order is still good.

Love the "X" in the isoles for the Banned. Was wondering if they were going to do that or have it on the heel

Does anyone happen to know of any stores that are carrying the grey metcon with the volt heel and are doing phone orders?? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom