NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

this is my collection - still to add the Jordan's and fishers once they arrive
Dirty metcons - win.  And the persian violet colorway is easily the hardest colorway for a camera to capture.  Ive seen very few pics of what the shoe actually looks like.  Daring reds are a close 2nd.

Shorts update - after wearing the vapor wovens a few weeks, coupled with it being 185 degrees in south louisiana, I can say that I prefer wearing them to the redlines with this kinda heat.  I seem to sweat much more in the redlines, especially the wodshorts.  The pulse line boardshorts arent as thick but they dont wick as well as the vapor wovens.

Curious... I filled it out and it said submitted, but it didn't ask for any payment information?
GO BACK TO THE WEBSITE AND LOG ON. IN YOUR MEMBER PROFILE SHOULD BE A PAYMENT INFORMATION SECTION. PUT YOUR CARD IN.

ALSO EMAIL THEM. THEYRE REALLY GOOD W COMMUNICATION.

those are definitely not painted camos.

the swoosh in the bottom, the flywire looks blk/wht, the branding on the tongue. too many small details would have to be pulled off perfectly

...but was supposed do be done with the metcon1 :frown:

Last edited:
Still kind of salty I missed out on the Banned Metcons.

Anyone know which colorways have been released in the Philippines and how much they retailed for? Heard they released some at Nike Fort, but don't know which exactly...

Any one else notice the Jordan CW is no longer available on NDC for ordering?  It comes up when you search but it isn't available when you click into it.

Back
Top Bottom