NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

says its ships end of july. i heard all the EB banned buyers are still on back order too, can anyone confirm? glad i went ndc. canceled the pinks on EB too since they were on BackO, and ordred through NDC, already shipped

Mine from EB were still back ordered. I went ahead and cancelled since I picked up a pair from NDC.

says its ships end of july. i heard all the EB banned buyers are still on back order too, can anyone confirm? glad i went ndc. canceled the pinks on EB too since they were on BackO, and ordred through NDC, already shipped

My banned's from NDC are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Last edited:
Regarding Invictus Metcon order.  Thanks for the link to the order form.  Followed instructions, created account, added payment information, went to order form and ordered 2 pair.  It then said I would receive confirmation.  That was last night and I have not received email confirmation of order...emailed Invictus and they have not responded.

For those that successfully ordered the shoe from them, is this the same process you encountered in placing your order?  Thanks for the information.

They did this with the last group of colorways, I had my shoes in 3 days on the west coast

I so need to track down a pair of the orange. Really hoping for a US release because shipping overseas is rough, but damn they're hot!
i wish they would reason here but who knows when thatll happen. 

so you ordered last night and you're worried you haven't heard back?! :lol:

have some patience man. they're taking care of each order individually and it's only 10am on the west coast. they're probably just getting in

Got my order today from NDC.. Look solid
GALLERY]

so you ordered last night and you're worried you haven't heard back?! :lol:

have some patience man. they're taking care of each order individually and it's only 10am on the west coast. they're probably just getting in

Yea i would imagine its a busy week for them with the games starting up :lol:

Last edited:
These are almost identical to the customs I want to make. The combo of gum bottoms and black and white is so sick

Got my invictus pair. Bagged but no damage. I'm ok with that. Don't care for the box, plus eastbay does the same thing.

To kill any speculation. Those are a custom camo pair. :smile:

The "Banned" cw (black, varsity red, OG BRED esque) are still on Eastbay; they're backordered until tomorrow, but still have all sizes available

I know this is a Nike site but I noticed the Reebok Froning Competes on Eastbay as well.. Not my style but they've been sold out since the beginning and thought it was interesting Eastbay had them..

If you're getting Metcons from Eastbay make sure to use the 10% promo code..

I know this is a Nike site but I noticed the Reebok Froning Competes on Eastbay as well.. Not my style but they've been sold out since the beginning and thought it was interesting Eastbay had them..

If you're getting Metcons from Eastbay make sure to use the 10% promo code..

When you add them to your cart it says unavailable

Back
Top Bottom