NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Nice.  Looks like the 15% coupon code works on the Metcons.  EMEB4WC5

$101.99 before tax.
Watch that... I ordered Romaleos from them yesterday I popped in a code that they gave me to get them down to $119.99 + tax. I checked my card this morning and they had charged me $32 bucks taking away that discount. I called in and they told me they weren't eligible for that code and that is why the charged me again. I escalated it to a supervisor and he was nice enough to understand my point of view that it wasn't right to allow it to go through the cart and then just charge me without notifying me because it got through. He refunded that extra charge back to me in the end which was appreciated, but I suggest keeping an eye out when you do order through them with promo codes. 

Watch that... I ordered Romaleos from them yesterday I popped in a code that they gave me to get them down to $119.99 + tax. I checked my card this morning and they had charged me $32 bucks taking away that discount. I called in and they told me they weren't eligible for that code and that is why the charged me again. I escalated it to a supervisor and he was nice enough to understand my point of view that it wasn't right to allow it to go through the cart and then just charge me without notifying me because it got through. He refunded that extra charge back to me in the end which was appreciated, but I suggest keeping an eye out when you do order through them with promo codes. 
Good advice, but shouldn't be a problem as the Metcons are not currently excluded from discount (like the Romamelos).  I had no issues applying the coupon code to the grey/volt pair I ordered from Eastbay last week ($15 off the sale price of $89.99).

But I am keeping an eye on my Romamelo order.  My size is currently backordered and hasn't shipped yet.  

Last edited:

Nice.  Looks like the 15% coupon code works on the Metcons.  EMEB4WC5

$101.99 before tax.
That's weird.  I ordered the Romaloes on Sunday and got them for $130 shipped with the 20% discount.

That's weird.  I ordered the Romaloes on Sunday and got them for $130 shipped with the 20% discount.
I think they realised they made a mistake as lots of them were probably getting ordered and cut it off, then tried to recoup some $$. 

Boys... Finding myself only wearing my grey gums and lava reds more and more lately. Anyone else find themselves wearing the same pair over and over? My RWBs, OG Orange Blue Lagoons and even my Aussie Olive Khakis all stay in the closet..

Last edited:
Boys... Finding myself only wearing my grey gums and lava reds more and more lately. Anyone else find themselves wearing the same pair over and over? My RWBs, OG Orange Blue Lagoons and even my Aussie Olive Khakis all stay in the closet..
I alternate between my Banned and my Camo's, my RWBs I wear only for hero WODs.  Idk how I'm gonna mix in my grey/volts when they get here.  Wish I would've held on to my OG blue lagoons but I sold them off awhile ago.

27ymoy.jpg

Ok. Maybe I'm getting my hopes up.
But it looks like Nike is planning on releasing a Mowabb in a very similar colorway to a metcon I've been trying to find info on.
I don't think it would be a pack release type thing but Nike does tend to spread color across releases.
Keeping my fingers crossed on this.

27ymoy.jpg

Ok. Maybe I'm getting my hopes up.
But it looks like Nike is planning on releasing a Mowabb in a very similar colorway to a metcon I've been trying to find info on.
I don't think it would be a pack release type thing but Nike does tend to spread color across releases.
Keeping my fingers crossed on this.
those release in a few months

I alternate between my Banned and my Camo's, my RWBs I wear only for hero WODs.  Idk how I'm gonna mix in my grey/volts when they get here.  Wish I would've held on to my OG blue lagoons but I sold them off awhile ago.
I have 4 pairs (Grey/Volt, Wolf Grey, Frasers & Banned). I typically wear each pair at least once a week to try to keep the wear/tear even.

Last edited:
Anthracites and camos have been my go to pairs.  Plan to get the banned and squadron blues into the rotation (and the grey/volts when they arrive on Friday).   3Ms, if they release, will be the last pair of Metcon 1s I plan on buying.

FYI, the outer sole on one of my anthracites started to separate from the midsole in the back heel area.  Called Nike CS and they told me to send the shoes to their claims department.  Have to say, I was really impressed with their quick turn around.  They got the shoes on Monday, and on Tuesday morning, I received an email from Nike stating that my claim had been approved.

STATUS DESCRIPTION
Your claim has been processed and has been approved. We will be printing and mailing out a Product Voucher for the suggested retail value of the Nike product you returned. The process time to mail out the Product Voucher is 5 to 7 business days. 

Last edited:
If you look at James Townsend IG he is saying that the 3Ms won't be released. They are only for Nike athletes, which is what we heard from the beginning.

Last edited:
I know.  This has already been discussed:  
http://niketalk.com/t/615560/nike-m...hoes-banned-colorway-07-16/5850#post_23839526

But another member said there's a chance the 3Ms drop as a QS this month.  Hope he's right.
http://niketalk.com/t/615560/nike-m...hoes-banned-colorway-07-16/6150#post_23911377
Yeah I know it was discussed before but he posted another picture today and reiterated that they are for athletes only. Based on that and the fact that Dirty Dan doesn't have the best track record I don't think they will be released.

Yeah I know it was discussed before but he posted another picture today and reiterated that they are for athletes only. Based on that and the fact that Dirty Dan doesn't have the best track record I don't think they will be released.

Ah, my bad, I didn't see his update. Thanks for the heads up.  Bummed if the 3Ms don't release...they look sweet.

View media item 1670425

Last edited:
Idk why but it kinda irks me that he and some other folks who really ain't done much in Crossfit or sports period categorized themselves as the elite "Nike athlete" like dude just cuz they send u some shoes and a couple shorts and tees don't mean much lol. More than what they give me I guess *shrugs* lol

Back
Top Bottom