NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Bought these in my TTS but now walking around with them in the gym I feel I coudve gotten a half size down. I did try the 9.5 (true 10) and they felt fine since the toe is wide but my toe was barely grazing the front so I opted for my 10. My heel slides though unless I tighten them decently.

Anyone size down?

Not Metcon related, but if anyone is looking for some good training shorts, some colors of the Nike Flex 8" are marked down to $49.99.  http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flex-8-training-shorts/pid-10263502/pgid-10347796

You can use the coupon code back2sport to take off another 20% the shorts (and all clearance items).  $43.58 OTD for my order of the black/volt shorts.

FYI, some other colors of the shorts are on sale on Eastbay for $48.74.  http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:235800/sku:4825011/nike-vapor-woven-8-shorts-mens/black/grey

Last edited:
Not Metcon related, but if anyone is looking for some good training shorts, some colors of the Nike Flex 8" are marked down to $49.99.  http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flex-8-training-shorts/pid-10263502/pgid-10347796

You can use the coupon code back2sport to take off another 20% the shorts (and all clearance items).  $43.58 OTD for my order of the black/volt shorts.

nice :smokin i picked up a pair using a 20% off code i had when i ordered a pair of shoes last week from NDC.

Anyone else notice how the swoosh on the squadron blues pictured on Eastbay fades from white to orange, but on NDC the swoosh is all white?

Anyone know sites that still has the womens metcon 1s?

If you're looking for the fishers I would call the women's niketown in Santa Monica. a friend was able to call and place an order over the phone. Lauren Fisher posted a pic on her IG not too long ago..

I know the heal prematurely coming off has been discussed and that Nike will give a A voucher for a new pair but what about the mesh on the OG's mine are showing serious holes in them and I've never even performed a rope climb in them? Any help is much appreciated guys

I know the heal prematurely coming off has been discussed and that Nike will give a A voucher for a new pair but what about the mesh on the OG's mine are showing serious holes in them and I've never even performed a rope climb in them? Any help is much appreciated guys

Yea just send them back.. I returned three pair of mine for the toe box being furry and got a full refund on all three pair.

Last edited:
I'm sure Nike will take care of you.  They approved my claim less than 24 hours after receiving my shoes. Although I'm still waiting for my voucher to arrive (they said 7-10 days business days).

The revised mesh on the newer colorways is a huge improvement over the OGs.  

Long time lurker but just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for all the info.

Finally got myself a pair of the gray/volt metcon's for $80 (when they were on sale), some volt romaleos for $138, and the squadron blue's for $101, all thanks to eastbay and liberal use of their promotion codes (was lucky enough to apply the code to the romaleos before they made it ineligble for discount).

Wish I had scored some metcon's with the camo colorways way back when but oh well. Thanks again!

View media item 1678427

Yeah the guys on The Wodcast Podcast said his deal expired and since he is on the demo team running around in Reebok gear it wasn't the best time to renew it. Sounded like he could rejoin Nike.
what's the episode they talked about it (number)

Anybody know if any other colorways will be released or restocked in the next month or so? Looking to buy a pair for the gym but don't really like any of the colorways in stock right now.

Seen basically a full run of wolf greys and game royals on leifnordgren.com for $84... not sure if legit though 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom