NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

When i follow the link it looks like a NDC USA NIKE+ promo like they did with the Blue Mondays
yeah, it's only on NDC CAnada.. you'll have to switch countries but no point unless you want to see "Out of stock on NIke.com" ahaha

hopefully tmrw with the official launch, NDC canada may restock..  

Some different colorways on Eastbay.  Although they don't match the name it is nice to see them.  That blue grey looks pretty nice IMO and that grey with a gum sole is interesting.  Not a fan of the green grey gum.

Has anyone had any issues with 2's coming apart? After the first workout the hyperfuse near the ball of my foot where the shoe flexes is seperating on the instep and outside of both shoes.

happened to one of my 1s. just return or send back for a voucher

Should those of us with wide feed get our true size or size up?

I've got wide feet, and I stay true to size for Metcons. I had to size 1/2 down for nanos. Not going to lie though, my pinky toes didn't like the Metcons at first, now we're good.

Last edited:
I've got wide feet, and I stay true to size for Metcons. I had to size 1/2 down for nanos. Not going to lie though, my pinky toes didn't like the Metcons at first, now we're good.

I have nanos 4.0 and they fit me great,the pinky thing scares me though lol. I`m wondering if I should just cop the 1's now since they are like 70 bucks cheaper

I have nanos 4.0 and they fit me great,the pinky thing scares me though lol. I`m wondering if I should just cop the 1's now since they are like 70 bucks cheaper

They didn't feel like the nanos to me, I prefer the nano feel honestly. It just took a while for my feet to appreciate the Metcons. The weird thing though, not all the Metcons feel the same to me. The Banned, and both Camo's fit me perfect, whereas the Dove grey, Royal Volt, and Black Grey took several seats before getting broken in.

Back
Top Bottom