NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I have been following this thread for about a month now-  It is really great how you all work together and share info. 

I cant seem to find anything definitive  about the Grey Metcon with the Gum bottom?  The rogue website has it listed as "Grey / Blue Graphite / Wolf",   Is this shoe out?   I am assuming that this is what you all refer to when you say Grey/Gum- and it sounds like some folks have them.

any help is appreciated!! 

Last edited:
I have been following this thread for about a month now-  It is really great how you all work together and share info. 

I cant seem to find anything definitive  about the Grey Metcon with the Gum bottom?  The rogue website has it listed as "Grey / Blue Graphite / Wolf",   Is this shoe out?   I am assuming that this is what you all refer to when you say Grey/Gum- and it sounds like some folks have them.

any help is appreciated!! 

To my knowledge they have not been released yet. We are all waiting though :smile:

NDC is very sneaky, they just had us all do a

1 hour AMRAP of:

1x Press F5

1x Click Size Chart

3x Curse at the monitor

EMOM visit NikeTalk forums, Press F5
roll.gif

No 6.5 right now but have 11 in black..
Ok, she really wants the black, lava, or purple in a 6.5. Will you be getting any 6.5? I'm not in love with the black but I might get the blue/volt or gray/gum from you when you get them. Thanks!

Ok, she really wants the black, lava, or purple in a 6.5. Will you be getting any 6.5? I'm not in love with the black but I might get the blue/volt or gray/gum from you when you get them. Thanks!
I will get a 6.5 in a few week in violet and royal/volt

i dont think it will let you add to cart, as of right now i know the trailer is outside of our DC with these in it, just not sure if it has been received... 
Will you have any 6.5s?
We will have smaller sizes in the black/met silver later this month, as far as the lava or any other colors.. no, we will not... sorry!

Love the SN though 

-Fresh 

i got my camos, i think they look better in the pictures than they do in real life. So far the blacks are my fave.

QUESTION - whats everyone thought on going for a looser fit or a tighter fit? Shoes like the nano and the new balance minimus seem like they fit the mold of your foot perfect and snug with no slippage. I am experiencing a little bit of heal slip if i get the metcon in a size that fits loose and comfortable. So if I go a half size down , i eliminate the heal ship but the shoe fits tighter... will it break in and loosen up? It seems like with the metcon. the design of the shoe is off because the toebox is off and the heal is too small.  Ive probably gone through 5 pairs of these in various CW trying to find the perfect fit back and forth from 10 to 10.5 and back...

i got my camos, i think they look better in the pictures than they do in real life. So far the blacks are my fave.

QUESTION - whats everyone thought on going for a looser fit or a tighter fit? Shoes like the nano and the new balance minimus seem like they fit the mold of your foot perfect and snug with no slippage. I am experiencing a little bit of heal slip if i get the metcon in a size that fits loose and comfortable. So if I go a half size down , i eliminate the heal ship but the shoe fits tighter... will it break in and loosen up? It seems like with the metcon. the design of the shoe is off because the toebox is off and the heal is too small.  Ive probably gone through 5 pairs of these in various CW trying to find the perfect fit back and forth from 10 to 10.5 and back...
it loosens up as it breaks in. go for the smaller size

bought nano 4s at wodapalooza and after a month of use, the sole ripped in half. gonna give these a try next

Question about sizing. Ordered a pair of 10.5 online and I'm worried about the heel slip. I have a 10.5 in Free runs. Anyone know how the sizing compares between the two?

Here's my two cents on sizing after trying on and working out in the daring red, black, and camos. The camo and BLK are very much true to size. The DR are about a half inch bigger, but noticeable enough that I'm not going to workout in them. Had to keep tying the laces tight to avoid foot slippage.

I have had a little bit of heal slip in my black pair. When i bought them they fit perfect and as they started to break in they got looser. I can't imagine going down half a size. My true nike size id say is an 11 and i have metcons in an 11 and my camos are coming in an 11 tomorrow. But maybe at some point id try on a 10.5 just to see

Question about sizing. Ordered a pair of 10.5 online and I'm worried about the heel slip. I have a 10.5 in Free runs. Anyone know how the sizing compares between the two?
i wear a 10.5 in the nike frees. if you like a snug fit get 10s, if you like a looser fit get 10.5

i wear a 10.5 in the nike frees. if you like a snug fit get 10s, if you like a looser fit get 10.5

To add id say my black metcon's fit identical to my Nike Free Run 2s.
The heal slip issue i think is due to the low heal more than bad sizing.

Back
Top Bottom