NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

My shipping address and billing are different, it went through on the daring red drop hope it's fine on this one too

Threads definitely moving at a speed of lightning wow. Last week I missed the thread for about 5 days and there was 550+ unread messages. I missed 2-3 days new and there's new 240+ unread posts. wow

So I am not sure if this colorway has been posted but this daring red is suppose to come out on April 14 at NDC.

View media item 1482321

We will have smaller sizes in the black/met silver later this month, as far as the lava or any other colors.. no, we will not... sorry!

Love the SN though 

-Fresh 
Fresh - you mean these? i originally thought i was getting these from FNL but got the anthracites instead. will definitely try to cop these if they drop.

150121-Nike-Metcon-17-of-22.jpg

Just got a note saying 10am tomorrow is a go. 

Quick tip, try and make sure your credit card and shipping address info is the same, otherwise you may be declined... i dont want anyone to lose their pair!
These are the cw I have been waiting for! Thanks brother!

This thread is moving way to fast for me to keep up..... anyway, we just received this color, and it should be up within the next 2 days... hopefully tomorrow at 10am

704688-414-p.jpeg

This is the cw I'm waiting for but unfortunately I live in Europe.

Any info when Nike EU will sell these?

Back
Top Bottom