NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I am curious to how much of the random stores/sites getting certain shoes at different times is due to the dock worker thing OR if NT majorly underestimated the demand.

Do you think the Metcon TR 2 will have "launch dates" so that specific colorways go live the same day? I'd imagine at least the Amplified Pack would be that way in the future.

Just heard NT Portland got camos yesterday, but no phone orders. Anyone in the area, hit them up. 

Last edited:
This is getting out of hand.
I ordered the lava red's on Monday (receiving tomorrow)
On my way to pick up the lagoon blues from local sports shop here in Houston & now Sprites are releasing tomorrow. -_____-

Quote:
On my way to pick up the lagoon blues from local sports shop here in Houston & now Sprites are releasing tomorrow. -_____-
which store has the lagoon blues in houston?

"Sprites" where on earth did that name come from?

Hi Rodrigo,

Any chance you will be getting any size 6 or 6.5s? In any colour way?

Seems like no one is selling these smaller sizes.

Thanks,

Kirat

why do people hate nick names so much :lol:
The only one that kinda urks me is Yeezy. It doesn't insinuate one color really. Sprites ok a sprite bottle and the label i see the color combo. But when people are like yeezy its black or white or net to me. Nicknames should correspond to one color combo of a shoe please thanks.

We should have a vote so NT can be the starting place for the nicknames :lol:

first vote...we change the lava daring reds to the krangs

View media item 1482587View media item 1482591

Last edited:
amazing................

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom