NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

thanks for serving man :nthat:

and congrats on the pick up

Thanks brother, put in some work today. Just technique stuff, like someone told me when I asked how do I get better on my snatch, the guy replied do more snatches. So that always sticks with me when I need to improve on stuff, like DUs, PCs & the simple things just do more & work on technique!!

View media item 1485854

The wolf/gum ones are tempting, I've reached out to @transglobalexpr  on twitter & I can ship from Nike UK to them & then pay for them to ship them over to me. Unfortunately the cheapest shipping price (shoes weigh about 2.5lbs) adds about $40 to the total shoe price (£100 = $146.58) ends up being close to $200. I ended up just buying myself an apple watch instead, I'll wait for these to drop stateside, but this is an option for those interested. 

Just an FYI fellow metcon fans.. FNL seem to still have sizes for the royal blue metcons

@mopar - good sir, I am interested in the grey/gum ones, how much would it cost if say we can work something for the pair to make it stateside?

Just an FYI fellow metcon fans.. FNL seem to still have sizes for the royal blue metcons

@mopar - good sir, I am interested in the grey/gum ones, how much would it cost if say we can work something for the pair to make it stateside?

Drop me a PM, I think we can work something out.

Before anyone post the "Hurry get over to Rogue they have a size 7 camo". Sadly you cant add it to your cart. they do have some Anthracite in stock.

How are these compared to the Jordan Flex Trainer's OR Nike Free Trainer 5.0 (last years model)?

Friend gave me a pair of the Jordan FT, they feel solid and very planted. I have adidas Powerlifts for squat days but days I wanna feel stable while deadlifting and other compound lifts, I want something stable.

How are these compared to the Jordan Flex Trainer's OR Nike Free Trainer 5.0 (last years model)?

Friend gave me a pair of the Jordan FT, they feel solid and very planted. I have adidas Powerlifts for squat days but days I wanna feel stable while deadlifting and other compound lifts, I want something stable.
As far as lifting, these are worlds better than the Free Trainer 5.0.

I also ran in mine tonight for a leg burner:
2 rounds for time
- 800m run
- 20 burpees over bar
- 10 squat snatches

Heel slip didn't bother me and no new blisters so I'm feeling relatively confident about wearing them for every WOD again. The slightly more elevated heel than Nanos was a huge performance boost on the squat snatches.

Only in crossfit do people call snatches squat snatches. lol!! It's either a snatch or a power snatch. Same thing for cleans.

Also the metcons and Nanos have an identical 4" heel to toe drop. It's the insole cushioning that give you the illusion of your heel being higher.

Back
Top Bottom