NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Placed order on thursday with finishline at 10:15am for the game royal metcons. Recieved confirmation email and number. feeling excited. Wake up this morning to an email thanking me for my order and letting me know that my request to cancel the order has been accepted and I will not be charged.

ONlY PROBLEM!!! I did not cancel my order. If you did not have the product in stock, admit that to the customer. Dont send an email saying my request to cancel has been accpeted. They are now out of stock!!!

I just went on FNL and was able to add an11 to my cart. I don't know about checkout though, still shows a lot of sizes available.

Placed order on thursday with finishline at 10:15am for the game royal metcons. Recieved confirmation email and number. feeling excited. Wake up this morning to an email thanking me for my order and letting me know that my request to cancel the order has been accepted and I will not be charged.

ONlY PROBLEM!!! I did not cancel my order. If you did not have the product in stock, admit that to the customer. Dont send an email saying my request to cancel has been accpeted. They are now out of stock!!!
Did you have you shipping and billing address the same? If it is not your order MIGHT be cancelled and they usually say that you cancel it instead as an excuse. Just saying..

Well, that's not very nice of them to do that...Rogue should have it released sometime this week from what I got from them. 

i would check with your bank or credit card company sometimes if they see stuff like online purchases out of the ordinary they might not let it go through. I had that happen a couple of times and called them to authorize it

Same thing happened to me.  Ordered on Thursday 15 min after they were released.  Called on Saturday to see why my order was still processing and they told me that shipping/billing address did not match so they canceled the order.  I was ok with the situation at this point because the website still showed them as available.  So what do I do... place the order again.  Received email this morning that 2nd order was canceled due to lack of inventory.  So now they have charged me twice for shoes that were probably never even available.  

I will not be ordering from Finish Line again.  The customer service is terrible.  Spent 30 minutes on the phone talking to someone who barely spoke english and nothing was accomplished.  

What size did you ordered? I see that size 12 and 13 is still available and they just updated it so it should be fairly accurate.

Yeah, I got nowhere with customer service. She had no reasoning behind the cancellation. I asked several time with no other response but this  "I'm sorry, is their anything else I can help you with?"

I asked to speak with a manager and one wasn't available either.  Call center is overseas even though phone number is based out of Indiana.  

Is FNL.com the only place you can order the Game Royal CW? I would think other stores should be carrying it. Have you tried NT?

anywhere online with the lava reds before I drop more coin than I want to, hehe (size 12)
looks like eastbay is releasing the red it has a countdown right now saying will be available in 22 hours so early tomorrow

You didn't happen to post your order conformination number anywhere online did you ?

I don't trust FNL, too many complaints on this board during Jordan releases.

That being said hope my pair comes through, :lol:

Should've just stuck to Rogue. Love the email notification.

I don't trust FNL, too many complaints on this board during Jordan releases.

That being said hope my pair comes through,
laugh.gif

Should've just stuck to Rogue. Love the email notification.
People will always voice bad review about a company but never say anything if it went well. I've never had problems with finishline i always get quick shipping with double boxed and never had my order canceled. 

No. They said " It looks like you called us and cancelled." I asked what number called and they said "oh nervemind."

damn man sorry to hear that :x

figured i asked cause there's some messed up individuals that would go through the lengths to cancel people's order if someone post their confirmation numbers :x

People will always voice bad review about a company but never say anything if it went well. I've never had problems with finishline i always get quick shipping with double boxed and never had my order canceled. 

Welcome to Customer Service... :lol:

There were just way too many complaints.

Complaining about bad servers (Nike) is different than complaining about orders going through and then getting cancelled or unfulfilled during the week.

Too many complaints via FNL.

Don't like companies that oversell stock they don't have. They just have a bad fulfillment system.

:lol: i remember back in the day ordering from FNL and never receiving order confirmation number or shipping confirmation emails. after i acquire the kicks else where i would get a surprise in the mail from FNL

This is the second incindent with finish line involving metcon , 3 weeks ago they posted a pic is silver and black basically opposite the anthracite color , I purchased them and the anthracite color is what i received I proceeded to tell the Customer service agent that the anthracite were the ones posted . Yet I have a screenshot of the silver ones , and now the sprite color ways is still processing after 3 days . I'm so done with finish Line

I ordered my Game Royals last Friday afternoon (Apr.10) from FNL. Received my confirmation and order # email. Still says it's processing. I'm getting worried now after reading the horror stories!

FWIW, I ordered the Game Royal from FNL on Thursday, express delivery. I received them the next day on Friday. They feel much better on my feet than the lagoons. Not sure if it is the new material or better sizing, but the Game Royals needed very little break in period. I am loving the cw and I think my lagoons will be gathering dust for a while.

I ordered my Game Royals last Friday afternoon (Apr.10) from FNL. Received my confirmation and order # email. Still says it's processing. I'm getting worried now after reading the horror stories!
So, I just logged in and check my item status and it shows CANCELLED. I didn't even receive an email from them notifying my item was cancelled. So I called CS and they said: "Thanks for these verification. I am so sorry these order was cancel the reason for these cancellation was that when Finish Line was processing these order the item sold out." 

Well, at least they were being honest. :frown: This happens I'm sure, I've had good experience so far with FNL except for this one order. Anyone out there knows where I can get a size 11 Game Royal CW?

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom