NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

How long does Finishline usually take to ship? Just ordered the Royals and it had an estimated delivery date in about 2 weeks. Is that true???

Check finish line:

They have metcons in 
happy.gif

They have blue lagoons 
happy.gif

They have 10's 
happy.gif

Add to cart 
happy.gif

Fill out shipping 
happy.gif

Fill out Billing 
happy.gif

Review order 
happy.gif

Click button to place order.....

Take me to my cart and shows nothing in it
mad.gif

Go back to the metcons page and theyre sold out in that size now..... well that was ******* sick. 
mad.gif
They have size 10 available right now, just added to my cart. 

During the initial release of the Camo MetCon 1's Rogue did NOT have size 9.5, but now they DO! Hurry and get yours now!

Thanks. Was able to get a 4.5 and 6.0, not my size but  I know they are hard to come by so a friend could use it.

Going to attempt to score the Dove Greys tomorrow here in Germany, super excited!!

Last edited:
View media item 1484565
Got my Camo's in today from Rogue they will sit for a while until my Blue Lagoons get tired, just waiting for my all Blacks to come in & I'm hoping to scoop pair number 4 tomorrow in the Dove Greys!!

Last edited:
I should hang out in this thread more often as opposed to the Stay In Shape thread... :lol:

View media item 1484653
All the Open talk was taking place in this thread... like a safe haven.

Scooped up they Royal/Lime "Volt" colorway this morning. It's from Finishline so wont get too excited.

I have the Grey/Volt, true to size (10.5) and they fit a little too loose for my liking so I went with a 10.

Still use my Nano 4's. Don't touch my Nano 3's anymore though.

Still do my Oly work in Adipowers.

What program are you guys following, just got on CompTrain and doing BarbellWOD (Time permitting)?

Waiting on the "Mat Fraser" colorway, should be set with MetCon 1's at that point.

Last edited:
I walked around in the camos last night and man they felt good. Gonna put them through a good test today

Snatches

Then

21-15-9
Overhead squats (95#)
Burpee over the bar

Just got my Camo Metcon's in. So nice. I had the Orange/Blue metcon's but returned them. These Camo's are really nice though.

Totally missed the finish line today due to work. Anybody know where a pair of daring red in the 8.5 could be located?

Have you guys felt the insole of your metcons? I didn't notice this on the blue lagoons but in the camos the toe area of the insole have a plush velour feel.

Is that normal?

im pretty sure theres a 12. before i let a ton of crossfit boxes know we had them locally, we had every size released. now were getting each colorway a week or so after they release on nike. ill double check later today
Did you get anything in today?

Got my lava's in today and had to rock them. Did some heavy squats in them to break them in and they felt fantastic. Stayed intact with the floor and below parallel every rep.
My third pair and I can honestly say that the red feels identical to the camos. The new mesh has a better feel than the first release of soft mesh. Thinking about returning my blue lagoons since I only wore them once. From now on I'm only getting new mesh only. Amazing shoe and sick colorway! View media item 1485086

Back
Top Bottom