NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Anyone know where I can get a sz6 in the Purple & Gum Metcon's!? I got em for myself but the wife been wanting a pair herself... Anyone know anywhere!?

So here is the post WOD update, Worked back squats then a small metcon including wall balls, box jumps, kbs and rowing.

Fit: True to size of the 1's.  The toe box loosed up after moving in them a little.  The updates to the sock liner seamed to have fixed the heel slip issue the 1's had.   Normally when I rowed my heel would slip a little on the return phase, in these nothing. Box jumps were solid also  People may still have heel slip due to the shape of there foot though.

Stability: They do feel a little more stable in the hole. I assume its due to the update in the heel outsole construction without the ribs.  The plastic piece does not pass under the heel so it not like a lifter,  but it did feel more stable. 

Overall very small updates, but they make a difference. I didn't have issues with the 1's at all, but I do like the small changes they made. Will definitely be copping more when the other CW drop. I do wear these as my everyday shoes too.  

I think more stability in the heel is going to make a big difference. That was my biggest gripe with the 1s

I've haven't seen any fakes floating around and those look good to me

Just tried on a pair of Metcons for the first time the other day and like them better than I thought I would.

Found this pair online but don't know if they are legit. Can anyone confirm if these are authentic? Are there any fakes floating around out there?
They look ligit.  They are probably coming from Asia though being that they have the tag on them. The few Euro/ Asia releases I have came with he same nike tag and they are real.  Just like above I don't think there are fakes out.  

Any one think the metcon 1s will go on sale in January or February? I would think considering NDC has full size runs on their colors. What yall think?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Nike.com is the only place to get the "Hunter Orange" "Orange Camo" 1's tomorrow or will other sites have them as well?

Any one think the metcon 1s will go on sale in January or February? I would think considering NDC has full size runs on their colors. What yall think?
Eastbay had them on sale a few months back.  Don't see NDC placing them on sale until the 2's come out.  

Pass...

Anyone think there will be another color way of the Metcon 1s before the 2's come out?
The only other CW I've seen floating around is the 3M which I think is only available to nike athletes right now. That would be the only other CW I can imagine releasing being that the 2's are already being circulated to there athletes.  

Dude, you have more metcons than all kinds of shoes I had all my life! lol

Congrats for the collection

Just got my camo PR hunter's in so i though i would post an updated pic of the collection
View media item 1829828

Doesn't get any better than the OGs IMO... Those first 4-5 that came out are solid. Lava Red, Wolf Grey and Orange/Blue Lagoon are my faves.. I need to just stock up on multiple pairs.. Found myself always wearing the same 2/3 pair so the rest needed to go..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom