NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Wondering the same. So much info on women's release on, but not men. What gives?

Maybe with the strong Nike women push they might be focusing on getting the female shoes out first. After all the ladies didn't get their release til later and only a few colors which may have disappointed a few. Just a thought.

Maybe with the strong Nike women push they might be focusing on getting the female shoes out first. After all the ladies didn't get their release til later and only a few colors which may have disappointed a few. Just a thought.
They are women's. The guy admits it in the comments.

Nike Europe said the men's shoes were releasing about 5 days after the women's. So it wouldn't surprise me if Nike here did that same thing.

Just gonna throw this out because I sometimes regret paying so much for the total orange CW from europe.

But I went to a somewhat big crossfit competition over the weekend and was the only person in rocking these orange babies :smile:

/brag

Hey there anybody know
 Just gonna throw this out because I sometimes regret paying so much for the total orange CW from europe.

But I went to a somewhat big crossfit competition over the weekend and was the only person in rocking these orange babies :smile:

hey there how did you get yours I've been wanting the Total Orange CW Europe but Nike UK doesn't ship to US. Any help would be great a lot of the other sites didn't have my size.

Back
Top Bottom