NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Yeah i just noticed it this morning I felt the plastic rub against my heel and thought it was weird only to see that hole. I'm going to send them back right after the handstand push-up WOD in the open haha. Has that happened with anyone else's though? I'm curious before I sub them out for another pair of twos instead of maybe just sticking to the 1's.

Yeah i just noticed it this morning I felt the plastic rub against my heel and thought it was weird only to see that hole. I'm going to send them back right after the handstand push-up WOD in the open haha. Has that happened with anyone else's though? I'm curious before I sub them out for another pair of twos instead of maybe just sticking to the 1's.

that's the first time I've seen that

contact nike for a voucher. here's a link to get it started

http://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/claims/return-guidelines/

How did that happen? Do you slip your shoes on and off without un-tieing them? Good luck with nike replacing them. I personally have not seen that issue with any. 

How did that happen? Do you slip your shoes on and off without un-tieing them? Good luck with nike replacing them. I personally have not seen that issue with any. 

I've actually never taken them off without untying them... The only thing I can think of is that during the day I'll walk around with the laces loosened and not tied which could cause more heel friction from the sole? Either way I've never had that problem with the 1's and I wear them the exact same way.

They're Gr-r-reat!
laugh.gif
Yup, if I were a Cincinnati Bengals fan, I'd be all over these.  

Last edited:
yeah those purple amps might be my first 2s if i can get them for under retail.

What is the difference this go around on amps vs regular? Is the mesh better again?

I believe the mesh is the same just like the 1s

The first few colorways of the 1s had soft mesh that would fray. But after that the mesh for the regular 1s and amps were the same

:lol: we've been trying to figure out difference aside from the $10 price hike

FINL has 3 colors of 2's marked down to $109.99. Grn, Red, and Crm(Org)/Blue. Some 1's under $80 too.

i like those amps a lot more than the tony tigers. Interesting that Nike doesn't list purple in the description "Dark Grey/Total Orange/Gum Medium Brown/Black" but they list purple dynasty on the other product page.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom