NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Feel like i am lost in the this thread :smile: 

Just went in to one of our stores and walked by the training wall (otherwise i would have no idea whats going on in training) and noticed Metcon 2's on sales.... WOW, that escalated quickly..

Anyway, here is the link if you havent seen yet

http://www.finishline.com/store/sho...ce|0||P_BestSellers|1||P_DaysOld|0/Ntt-metcon

Im gonna grab the Blue Lagoons (assuming thats the nickname) when they drop about 30 bucks more... 

-Fresh 

Feel like i am lost in the this thread :smile: 

Just went in to one of our stores and walked by the training wall (otherwise i would have no idea whats going on in training) and noticed Metcon 2's on sales.... WOW, that escalated quickly..

Anyway, here is the link if you havent seen yet

http://www.finishline.com/store/sho...ce|0||P_BestSellers|1||P_DaysOld|0/Ntt-metcon

Im gonna grab the Blue Lagoons (assuming thats the nickname) when they drop about 30 bucks more... 

-Fresh 
Glad to hear from you Fresh!! 

You can grab them brand new on eBay for under $40. They just redesigned them, so that exact item likely won't show up for a while but I've bought 4-5 pairs on eBay, all for under $40. They're easily my favorite shorts, and that's coming from a guy with 20+ pairs of lululemon shorts as well.

Do you wear the same size in these shorts as your lulu's?

Pics of my volt IDs. They look the same as jcrusen's IMO with the dull volt sole. Don't have an OG pair but do have a volt shirt and even more telling the volt flywire doesn't match the soles.
Got my IDs today, VOLT in the sole is def off... More like a spring green compared to the OG pair. 

thanks for the heads up on being able to find those flex repel shorts on ebay. found the last one in my size

unrelated by darn i can't find a working coupon code to get the curry 2s. might just buy the grey/gold metcon 2

Heard from Nike that the outsole is the Volt selection per ID, and if they were to remake them the same sole would come out.  I told them it was pretty poor that they can't keep continuity with a color, especially one as popular as that, between editions of a shoe.  This all makes sense, considering three of us have used the Volt selection as the outsole and they are look bad.

Heard from Nike that the outsole is the Volt selection per ID, and if they were to remake them the same sole would come out.  I told them it was pretty poor that they can't keep continuity with a color, especially one as popular as that, between editions of a shoe.  This all makes sense, considering three of us have used the Volt selection as the outsole and they are look bad.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I won't be making an OG volt Id

if you guys think those are ugly, wait until you see some of other marble sole metcon 2s :lol: there's one with pink and black uppers with a blue marble sole :x

Anyone else order the purple/gumsole strong as steel pair on NDC on Monday? Supposed to be delivered tomorrow but got an email saying pushed back untill the 24th :nerd:

if you guys think those are ugly, wait until you see some of other marble sole metcon 2s
laugh.gif
there's one with pink and black uppers with a blue marble sole
sick.gif
I think they're saying they're ugly because it's a "mens" shoe. I'm usually down for some bright ****, but I'm not a huge fan of that CW either. I'd wear it, but wouldn't pay $150 for a pair. I actually really dig the marbled soles.

I'm trying to find somewhere to order the womens euro shoe right now, I can only find it on nike though :/

:lol: I agree. I dig bright colored kicks too. the marbled sole is a good concept but the color combination that I have seen so far is less than appealing

Back
Top Bottom