NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Does anyone know what happened to the 'Tin Man' from the 'Strong as Steel" pack that was supposed to release this morning? Did it not release or did I miss out?

Does anyone know what happened to the 'Tin Man' from the 'Strong as Steel" pack that was supposed to release this morning? Did it not release or did I miss out?
I don't think they released.  Last night the image was up, but then when you clicked on it, it said the product was no longer available.  Maybe try giving them a call.  I would not be surprised if they pushed it back. 

Re-did 16.4...

110 deadlifts at 225 in a 36 hour span are not good for the soul.

[emoji]128567[/emoji]

Seems to be an issue with the new amp colorway. I've put 1's through the ringer, especially the Frasers, Volts and dove grey. No issues. Have worn the blue Monday's a few times (including the 16.4 redo). No issues. My buddy, first time, 16.4 and this happened to his pair. He's returning them.

My replacement pair is on the way. I really love the CE, so I'm hoping that your buddy and I just got defective pairs. Will report back.

Last edited:

Interesting. Surprised to see a new CW at sports authority of all places.
I tried to order it and got an error saying it can not be shipped to my location.  Called CS and they had no clue why. They said they could try and place the order over the phone, but I was using paypal

I've searched through the thread but haven't found an answer.. Do the 2's fit the same as the later releases of the 1's? My OG black and grey's are 13's but the RWB and Banned are 12.5's.

I've searched through the thread but haven't found an answer.. Do the 2's fit the same as the later releases of the 1's? My OG black and grey's are 13's but the RWB and Banned are 12.5's.
No, 2s are slightly more snug. I personally wear the same size in all of them. Some have gone a half size up with the 2s

"Everyone knows what the actual 2s look like. I posted that picture to show how the colorway may be set up"

Apologies. I didnt mean to be redundant. 

Last edited:
Everyone knows what the actual 2s look like. I posted that picture to show how the colorway may be set up 

Ocean fog is one of the colors listed on the blue mondays, but Im not sure what shoe it actually is.  They have the colors for all the shoes listed slightly different then nike. I was wondering the same thing. 

I'm pretty sure it's what some dubbed "The Homer Simpson's"

When I searched the web for the colors listed in SA's site it did return pictures of the UCLAs, Homer Simpson's etc. so I'm guessing it is that color way.

We will see, Hopefully they will load a picture soon.  I would hope they didn't have the description off that much, being that those colors are listed as photo blue/ university gold.  I'm wondering if it is possible its those grey camo ones that showed up on IG last week from the nike employee store? Fingers crossed at least.

We will see, Hopefully they will load a picture soon.  I would hope they didn't have the description off that much, being that those colors are listed as photo blue/ university gold.  I'm wondering if it is possible its those grey camo ones that showed up on IG last week from the nike employee store? Fingers crossed at least.

Almost positive it's not.. If I recall, eastbay used Ocean Fog as well prior to fixing it.. But hell.. Hoping it's different

Wow. Beat them up then send them back. 5 weeks is a long time to wait for replacements. That's after you send them back to have them inspected!

Yea.. I had a pair of MC1 Obsidian/Oranges that squeaked like crazy and they took them back no problem... I guess thats a huge benefit of ordering through NDC.

Looks like I'll be copping some new IDs soon lol.  I'll prob wear them down a bit more... hmm now what ID CW should I go with... I might do some white/gums :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom