NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

We will see, Hopefully they will load a picture soon.  I would hope they didn't have the description off that much, being that those colors are listed as photo blue/ university gold.  I'm wondering if it is possible its those grey camo ones that showed up on IG last week from the nike employee store? Fingers crossed at least.
So did you order them by chance? Not sure if this is the Homer Simpson cw or a new one. Thanks

Can you make a banned like design on iD? My pair was ruined when I stupidly took them to paint and couldn't clean them.

Yea.. I had a pair of MC1 Obsidian/Oranges that squeaked like crazy and they took them back no problem... I guess thats a huge benefit of ordering through NDC.

Looks like I'll be copping some new IDs soon lol.  I'll prob wear them down a bit more... hmm now what ID CW should I go with... I might do some white/gums :tongue:

you dont have to order from NDC to be able to send them back. they take back all nike products regardless of where they were purchased :wink:

you dont have to order from NDC to be able to send them back. they take back all nike products regardless of where they were purchased
wink.gif
Yea.. it's just such a simple process when they have you're order info already, but you are right! :smile:

Can you make a banned like design on iD? My pair was ruined when I stupidly took them to paint and couldn't clean them.

I was wondering the same thing the other day, I was not able to score a pair so I decided let me ID a pair but it will not allow you to get red mesh on the toe box area and the fly wire for the laces was red. It looked pretty slick with the all black, red swoosh and red heel but just was not the full banned CW.

Does anyone know how the size 6 in mens, fit for a woman wearing 8s? I think I might be giving up on the idea of getting that EU/CN release for now and get her a pair of the new amps (tin man)

Last edited:
 Does anyone know how the size 6 in mens, fit for a woman wearing 8s? I think I might be giving up on the idea of getting that EU/CN release for now and get her a pair of the new amps (tin man)

for Nike, go down 1.5 in size to convert women to men's size. so 6.5 in mens

There actually not that bad looking in person.  I wore them to the box and to work yesterday and was surprised by the number of people who complemented them.  Its definitely an interesting color combo to say the least though.

Back
Top Bottom